new Script Implementation bonus4

Tepoo

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  104

Hy,

today i created a topic in the bug section (it was no bug so im sorry for created a topic in the wrong section) which was for a little problem i have.

on fRO there is a special Dice Hat, it not only has luk+4, it also have a % chance to use heal on yourself or the enemy, the level of heal also depends on the refine rate.

for example. if you have a +7 Dice Hat you have a 7% chance to use level 7 heal on you or the enemy.

rAthena doesnt have this possibilty, so i would be very glad if you could implement a new bonus4 script function which is for "trigger onto yourself or both".

my idea about this was like this way:

bonus4 bAutoSpellWhenHit, "AL_HEAL",getrefine(),(getrefine()*100), 75, 25;

the red numbers are for the chances to cast it onto the player or enemy. in this example the chance is 75% to cast it onto the player, and 25% to cast it onto the enemy.

because of the fact that fRO doesnt have the permission to change formulas or server side systems/functions, im pretty sure this is a legit functions of the official server, which also is running by kro.

I hope you can implent this :-)

Greetings

Tepoo