• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  154

Thank you for this! ^^

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

sir help me .. i'm so confused and i've follow the installation instruction but i always got this error messages when i try to cllick the npc lang or whisp to npc:lang

mqgb.jpg

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107

sir help me .. i'm so confused and i've follow the installation instruction but i always got this error messages when i try to cllick the npc lang or whisp to npc:lang

mqgb.jpg

Ok, download and install this new version of LangManagement.txt, error fixed.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  187

Hi Myzter, I found one bug in part of lie2me:

for example, when npc tell us to choose the lie one, but in the menu part is 3 lie and 1 true, we need to choose the true one to correct this identify.

You need to test until 10 times, this problem sometimes will appear in my server. 

How about this bug?.

and

other bug is fakename: sometimes fakename will not show on player..they cannot see the number on character when they freeze...

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  493

sir can you update your botkiller 6 cause i think theres an issue about the language selector npc in prontera.. the dialog closes and character hangs,,

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  16

how many minutes will i wait for it to start?

nvm i got it XD sorry

doesnt work on map ordeal_1-2. How can I add maps?

• Content Count:  14

Is it compatuble with hercules?

I don't know, i've never test BK with that emulator.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  43

Yes it is.

• Content Count:  14

Yes it is.

Sir Mhacolit hahaha :)  /?? TY!

Edited by HadesRO

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  31

is this antibot is like on www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=120522 ?? like auto pop out on RO and npc will ask to  input a random number or word  i mean like this. 

botkillermode3gf8.gif

bkmonstertalkhw6.gif

is this antibot is like on www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=120522 ?? like auto pop out on RO and npc will ask to  input a random number or word  i mean like this. 

botkillermode3gf8.gif

bkmonstertalkhw6.gif

BK6 is the lastest release of Botkiller

then BK6 latest have that BotKiller example i posted?

Only the first (WordNum) because the second one (minimap) doesn't work on certain maps. This version provide new plugins, ie: lie2me, fakename

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  111

Hi Myzter,

Not asking for help, support or whatever; this is just a "Thank you VERY MUCH" post for making and keeping this excellent botkiller updated and FREE for everyone of us.

I do believe that rAthena's community spirit stills exists thanks to people like you who share their knowledge and skills for without expecting any benefits and I do believe you are far from getting the credits you guys deserve (if at least some people could say thank you before they say "hey I got this problem").

So again, thanks /no1.

Edited by Adam

Only the first (WordNum) because the second one (minimap) doesn't work on certain maps. This version provide new plugins, ie: lie2me, fakename

hmm how to make it work then? 

//npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Num.txt 
//npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Asc2Word.txt  
//npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Fakename.txt                 
//npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Img2Num.txt              
//npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_SMath.txt           
// npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_Lie2Me.txt                    
npc/custom/bk/mods/BK6_WordNum.txt 
^^do i need add // to other scripts?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mytzer, Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to enable this:

• Features
    • BK6 support external modules, giving flexibility and security to your server.
    • BK6 was integrated with a new multi-language system that support multiple languages at the same time, the users can change the default language whispering to npc:lang
    • BK6 give you enough time to find a safe place before initiate the interrogatory, during that time the player will glow to visually alert to other players about this process.
    • During the interrogatory, the player will see the remaining time to respond in real time.
    • BK6 rewards player when their effectiveness is OK responding the antibot (AGI,DEX,Zeny,Exp)
    • BK6 will try to bypass recently interrogated players and definitely will ignore chatting or vending players.
    • The Administrators are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to anyone in any moment.
    • The players are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to any other common player, excepting players chatting, vending or in locked places (whisp to npc:bkconfig to configure BK6 safe zones)
    • BK6 now uses "real time" in prison, the countdown only works when the guy remains logged in the jail. When the countdown is over, the player have to respond a new interrogatory to be sure is a human. if failed, the countdown is restarted and the Bot player is kicked from the server.
    • BK6 store logs that helps administrators to detect Bots Players and apply other sanctions.

As at the moment, when I m trying to whisper the NPC with a regular account (non-GM), I get the dialog "I don't have the rights to use that service" :(

Also, could you please confirm that there is a "cooldown" to prevent people to abuse and spam investigate the same players (where do I set this please ?).

Thanks for the help/great script.

BUMP, Anyone ?

Edited by Adam

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

for Herc, maybe u need to check every var/label, Herc is case sensitive, or u will encounter error just like http://rathena.org/board/topic/66834-antibot-botkiller-6/page-10#entry242086

btw, anyone can export the tables created to .sql files? xD because I didn't (or I hate to) grant CREATE/ALTER/DROP privilege for my MySQL user for RO database.

Thanks for the tip Cydh, unfortunately, I checked already I don t have such errors (I actually have no errors at all in console); so the problem lies somewhere else.

And you're right, I'm using Hercules.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  375

how players in Group 0 can trigger an investigation?

Hello,

Im using Rathena and its working Fine but how can i make Myzter's Antibot - Botkiller 6 Bot Checker every 5mins / detects a player if farming withing 5mins the npc bot killer will show.

because my server is doesn't have a Auto Job Changer or any Uber Free items

my server need to level on your own and farm on your own. help me anyone? i want the NPC bot killer show every 5mins sad.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Myzter,

Not asking for help, support or whatever; this is just a "Thank you VERY MUCH" post for making and keeping this excellent botkiller updated and FREE for everyone of us.

I do believe that rAthena's community spirit stills exists thanks to people like you who share their knowledge and skills for without expecting any benefits and I do believe you are far from getting the credits you guys deserve (if at least some people could say thank you before they say "hey I got this problem").

So again, thanks /no1.

Thank you Adam,

I'll really like to contribute with my ideas, sometimes I am too busy and so I disappear, but eventually I end here, reading and trying to help.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write something like this!  /no1

Hi Mytzer, Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to enable this:

• Features
    • BK6 support external modules, giving flexibility and security to your server.
    • BK6 was integrated with a new multi-language system that support multiple languages at the same time, the users can change the default language whispering to npc:lang
    • BK6 give you enough time to find a safe place before initiate the interrogatory, during that time the player will glow to visually alert to other players about this process.
    • During the interrogatory, the player will see the remaining time to respond in real time.
    • BK6 rewards player when their effectiveness is OK responding the antibot (AGI,DEX,Zeny,Exp)
    • BK6 will try to bypass recently interrogated players and definitely will ignore chatting or vending players.
    • The Administrators are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to anyone in any moment.
    • The players are allowed to send a manual interrogatory to any other common player, excepting players chatting, vending or in locked places (whisp to npc:bkconfig to configure BK6 safe zones)
    • BK6 now uses "real time" in prison, the countdown only works when the guy remains logged in the jail. When the countdown is over, the player have to respond a new interrogatory to be sure is a human. if failed, the countdown is restarted and the Bot player is kicked from the server.
    • BK6 store logs that helps administrators to detect Bots Players and apply other sanctions.

As at the moment, when I m trying to whisper the NPC with a regular account (non-GM), I get the dialog "I don't have the rights to use that service" :(

Also, could you please confirm that there is a "cooldown" to prevent people to abuse and spam investigate the same players (where do I set this please ?).

Thanks for the help/great script.

BUMP, Anyone ?

Open the table bk6_config and change the parameter "$@BKMinUsrLvl", the default minimum level is 2, if you set 0 everyone in your server will be allowed to use the whisper mode, except users with bad statistics in their interrogations.

Hello,

Im using Rathena and its working Fine but how can i make Myzter's Antibot - Botkiller 6 Bot Checker every 5mins / detects a player if farming withing 5mins the npc bot killer will show.

because my server is doesn't have a Auto Job Changer or any Uber Free items

my server need to level on your own and farm on your own. help me anyone? i want the NPC bot killer show every 5mins sad.png

Hi, the securiry is one of the most important things in a MMORPG game, but there are limits, if you send BK every 5 minutes to each player, they will hate you, that's why BK6 start randomly every 30 or 45 minutes while they are killing monsters, 5 minutes is annoying, seriously.

There are a sample NPC inside the script that explain how to add BK6 in your own NPCs, using different probabilities but always waiting at least 30 minutes before start again.

Also, you can lower the minimum level to use the whisper mode (table bk6_config -> set 0 to "$@BKMinUsrLvl"), making your users guardians of the server.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  227

Having a NPC error :

Incorrect use of 'close' command ! (source:Akemi / path:npc/custom/bk/Botkiller6.txt )

Im not that sure how to fix this and I don't want to make the problem bigger xD

// Guards
sec_pri,24,63,4	script	Kengo::JailMan	795,{
	if (!callfunc("iReadC","BKJailTime")) {
		npctalk callfunc("getMes",$@GuardNPCID,0);
		end;
	}

if (!getnpctimer(1,"JailCounter")) doevent "JailCounter::OnStart";

if (callfunc("iReadC","BKJailTime") < 1) {
		if (callfunc("interCheck")) {
			callfunc "SaveC","BKJailTime",0;
			atcommand "@unjail " + strcharinfo(0);
			end;
		}
	}
	npctalk callfunc("getMes",$@GuardNPCID,1) + strcharinfo(0) + callfunc("getMes",$@GuardNPCID,2) + callfunc("formatTime",callfunc("iReadC","BKJailTime")) + callfunc("getMes",$@GuardNPCID,3);
	close;
}

sec_pri,50,63,4	duplicate(JailMan)	Akemi	795
sec_pri,76,63,4	duplicate(JailMan)	Nomaru	795
Edited by NexusXVI

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  28

For those who are experiencing a problem like the countdown is malfuctioning while in jail. You might be using an "Hourly Reward" script that uses "npctimer". You might want to disable your "hourly reward" script and see if the problem is fixed. :)

Mine was fixed by disabling my hourly reward script that uses npctimer and replaced it with the one that uses playertimer. Hope it helped. :)

• Upvote 2