Antibot - Botkiller 6

Myzter

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

Hi!

How to put the player kill 100 monsters and Botkiller catch him?

• Content Count:  8

hmmmm... still dunno why there's still an error. i allready follow the tutorial and error.. deleting all, and re-applying again and had same error.. until 5 times

T_T;

Hey dude... how to disable JailCounter::OnStart?

Still have error on JailCounter [not counted] and every time i using @unjail to player [player back to town], and player killing a monster. They'll always back to the jail.

Have solution? how to fix it? or How to remove JailCounter?

Best regards..

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1060

Still have error on JailCounter [not counted] and every time i using @unjail to player [player back to town], and player killing a monster. They'll always back to the jail.

Best regards..

SAME

Best regards..

SAME

T_T;

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  268

I've been using this script since my old server.
Very useful and effective. /no1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  83

Hi, im having problem with my bot killer when i update my server before it was working fine now its still working but the problem is after the Interrogation Notice count down nothing happens.. the only error i see on my console is this

npc_event: event not found [queueBK::OnStart]

can anyone tell me the problem?  and how to fix it ?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  31

seriously guys? you're still using this? rathena already have this feature called hash check, it will only allow players to login to your server by sending the correct hash from your client and as far as i know openkore cannot send hash for now(but maybe someday they will figure out how to bypass this.). so it is impossible for the bot to login.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  175

seriously guys? you're still using this? rathena already have this feature called hash check, it will only allow players to login to your server by sending the correct hash from your client and as far as i know openkore cannot send hash for now(but maybe someday they will figure out how to bypass this.). so it is impossible for the bot to login.

yes, seriously check this http://rathena.org/board/topic/70841-r16771-client-md5-hash-check/?p=139834

long ago, ive read an openkore forum about how to bypass the login pin. and they did bypass it. 

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  94

Someone from eAthena said that this Antibot method has been cracked someway.

is that true? http://eathena.ws/forum/topic/1114-botkiller-6-antibot-script/

lets confirm it soon if we have time. the macros and the scripts to crack for the openkore is already given here.

yes, seriously check this http://rathena.org/board/topic/70841-r16771-client-md5-hash-check/?p=139834

long ago, ive read an openkore forum about how to bypass the login pin. and they did bypass it. 

hmm, oh yes you're right. here's the thing i did for them not to know my hash. i did use secure grf and next i use Geromes game guard call rocshield, when you use secure grf it will change the hash of your client and then use the rocshield on your client it will also change the hash of your client(but i think it is a fake hash) because when i compute the hash of the client from secure grf & rocshield my server wont let me login, but when i used the hash of the client from secure grf only it let me login. i really dont know what happen, but i think because of the rocshield, the client is given a false hash when you try to compute it using the tool here in rathena,

Okay, I still don't get about this posts.

http://rathena.org/board/topic/66834-antibot-botkiller-6/?p=118042

I don't know how to:

1. Make the antibot check every players everytime they login.

2. Make the antibot check every players every 5 minutes, except they were AFK or Vending.

So do you know how to do it? Please give me more detailed informations, I do not know about BotKiller, I am a new guy here, ahaha.

hmm, oh yes you're right. here's the thing i did for them not to know my hash. i did use secure grf and next i use Geromes game guard call rocshield, when you use secure grf it will change the hash of your client and then use the rocshield on your client it will also change the hash of your client(but i think it is a fake hash) because when i compute the hash of the client from secure grf & rocshield my server wont let me login, but when i used the hash of the client from secure grf only it let me login. i really dont know what happen, but i think because of the rocshield, the client is given a false hash when you try to compute it using the tool here in rathena,

Do not use two different anti-hack programs. It's overkilling :D And possibly do not work. And if does work, it will produces a slight lag spikes.

I don't know how to:

2. Make the antibot check every players every 5 minutes, except they were AFK or Vending.

So do you know how to do it? Please give me more detailed informations, I do not know about BotKiller, I am a new guy here, ahaha.

go to your phpmyadmin, install it if you do not have one. go to you your ragnarok db, find the bk_config, find the table row $@BKNextUse and $@BKNextUseVariation. according to the author, the sum of the two row table values are the time allowance on the next interrogation on the same player. $@BKRate if set to 0, it will be disabled. The rates base on my understanding are the chances on how each of the module will be use.  for example rates 10% to module 1, rates 50% to module 2 and so on.

I hope I answer your questions well

Edit: I didnt touch the default config for it is already working and stable. So I cannot give you the instructions on how-to, I might misguide you. 

Edited by xRaisen

Do not use two different anti-hack programs. It's overkilling :D And possibly do not work. And if does work, it will produces a slight lag spikes.

>Okay, I still don't get about this posts.

I don't know how to:

go to your phpmyadmin, install it if you do not have one. go to you your ragnarok db, find the bk_config, find the table row $@BKNextUse and $@BKNextUseVariation. according to the author, the sum of the two row table values are the time allowance on the next interrogation on the same player. $@BKRate if set to 0, it will be disabled. The rates base on my understanding are the chances on how each of the module will be use.  for example rates 10% to module 1, rates 50% to module 2 and so on.

Edit: I didnt touch the default config for it is already working and stable. So I cannot give you the instructions on how-to, I might misguide you. 

hmm, as of now i haven't encounter any problem with my settings, good so far.

I don't know how to:

Nope, you don't answer it. I am asking how to make botkiller to check every players after x times playing in the server.

@ramzelle100: I see.. Thats nice! Your'e genius!

@xeNium: Like I said, I didn't touch the default settings for it is stable. I cannot give a guide on how-to.
Edited by xRaisen

• 2 weeks later...

[Error]:  Loading NPC file: npc/custom/bk/BotKiller6.txt
script error on npc/custom/bk/BotKiller6.txt line 750
    parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared func
tion
   745 :                        mes callfunc("getMes",$@BKNPCID,20);
   746 :                        mes " ";
   747 :                        mes " > ^ff0000" + @playername$ + "^000000";
   748 :                        next;
   749 :                        if (select(callfunc("getMes",$@BKNPCID,21),callf
unc("getMes",$@BKNPCID,22)) == 2) goto l_Report;
*  750 :                        'e'nd2;
   751 :                        set .@IAID, getcharid(3);
   752 :                        set .@AID, @accountid;
   753 :                        set .@Caller$, strcharinfo(0);
   754 :                        if (!attachrid(.@AID)) {
   755 :                                message .@Caller$,callfunc("getMes",$@BK
NPCID,23) + @playername$ + callfunc("getMes",$@BKNPCID,24);

Do you know what happen? I am updating to rAthena r17315 and I found this, I don't know is this error occured before that version because I never check it before, only today I check the losg and I got that error log.

• 4 weeks later...

• Content Count:  24

Hi, im having problem with my bot killer when i update my server before it was working fine now its still working but the problem is after the Interrogation Notice count down nothing happens.. the only error i see on my console is this

thanks

my problem just like this ..

what's the solution??

thanks

my problem just like this ..

what's the solution??

Yep same problem here... 

Except it was working before with the exact same client and everything.  Now I installed some custom maps and put some mobs on there and suddenly it's giving this error. I don't know if that's the problem though.

• Content Count:  7

sir i got new problem.. some map with name use "-", like new_1-1got error..

and npc time not countdown stuck 10mnt, no message error on map server

sorry for my spell sad.png

Does this work on eathena?

• Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  390

gg.png

it spammed me with this.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

Install it properly, mine is working fine.

READ guides.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  18

Thanks @Myzter,

i really appreciate it...

but,

is possible to give some kind of "gift" if he hits the question?

'bout reconnection:

i conf my "anti-bot" for 10min (example)

but what happen if some bot reconnect at each 9:50min?

no... i'm openkore moderator(1&2) (both brazilian openkore support) (and now a Private Server business partner)

now working for both side of force hasudhuashduuasdhuasudhuahsu

Openkore CAN BYPASS IT

yep, its true

maybe, check here and here

I am not interested to bypass this system, but JUST use it on MY SERVER

(defending from myself (or my kind), ashduhasudhs)

but i'll try to bypass it just for testing

i'll report (if i may)

you can find my nickname here:

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18050

http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=17632

http://wiki.revok.com.br/index.php?title=WebMonitor

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=openkore-commits&max_rows=25&style=nested&viewmonth=201210

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30382322

http://www.openkore.com/index.php?title=WebMonitor&diff=2999&oldid=prev

or try to find "llbranco openkore" or "openkore llbranco" on ANY search engine (EVEN ON DEEPWEB) ^^

Edited by llbranco