Browedit Model Copying

Angst

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97

I've been away from the community and the mapping process for too long and something that I've never really needed nor had to learn how to use was copying a mass amount of models.

How does one go about doing this?

I have a map with models that I want from it, and a new blank map that I want to transfer them to.

Is there a key sequence that I've overlooked? I hope this isn't simply copypasta one model at a time. :<

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Also something that I've been a little curious on but this hasn't really been a hindrance to me..

Has anyone figured out how to scale a texture like gravity does?

Such as, if you go inside Prontera houses, the rugs in front of doors are a different size than from the sizes allowed texture picker in browedit (square or rectangles made by perfect squares; only). I don't know if it's possible to completely mimic the way gravity does this but if not then it's not completely relevant, if it's not currently possible with what we have.

Edited by Angst

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  802

Afaik that feature hasn't been added to Brow, but I somewhat believe some tests were done regarding that (don't take my words srsly, I may be wrong).

Regarding the models thing, you can select the whole area to copy with F2 mode. Select it and press copy key ( C ), it will ask you what do you want to copy (only models, in your case). Then move to your other map and click on the area where you want to paste all your models. If you have any doubt regarding this, I could record a video :o.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  97

[...]

Regarding the models thing, you can select the whole area to copy with F2 mode. Select it and press copy key ( C ), it will ask you what do you want to copy (only models, in your case). Then move to your other map and click on the area where you want to paste all your models. If you have any doubt regarding this, I could record a video :o.

Just what I needed, thanks. =D