selling IPB Forum License?

WishBone

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Greetings,

I wanted to sell my IP.Board Standard License to other Ragnarok enthusiasts or private server owners for a cheaper price. However, when I posted my sale thread, it was deleted. Is this not allowed? I mean, I am giving out an offer that could help other server owners and score a cheap license for their forums.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  386

Greetings,

I wanted to sell my IP.Board Standard License to other Ragnarok enthusiasts or private server owners for a cheaper price. However, when I posted my sale thread, it was deleted. Is this not allowed? I mean, I am giving out an offer that could help other server owners and score a cheap license for their forums.

Was it in the right section?

Paid Services links and posts are allowed in Paid Services section only. If the member does not have an approved advertisement in the Paid Services section, they may not have ads in their signatures or make any posts in the forums about their services.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24

Greetings,

Was it in the right section?

Paid Services links and posts are allowed in Paid Services section only. If the member does not have an approved advertisement in the Paid Services section, they may not have ads in their signatures or make any posts in the forums about their services.

I had that in mind before I posted but this isn't a service at all.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Wish, I don't wanna be a burden.. but you literally can get rips of IPB boards.. =/. No one will want to pay for a board if they can get it for free.

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2223

Technically, you can only transfer ownership of your entire account to someone else.

Since the incidence of fraud is incredibly high in such cases, we do not allow these discussions/selling on our forums.

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/356413-how-to-sell-a-licence/