Manabeast Free Design[Logo / Login / Loading Wallpaper]

manabeast

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  119

Deviant Art has some fantastic resources. You can not only get patterns, brushes, and fonts there, but excellent tutorials too (just search something like "wallpaper" since wallpapers are similar to loading and login screens). This one really shows how just editing the heck out of something can make it look very good. This one is good too, but its too cluttered/showy to work as a login/loading screen on RO, it would be great as a wallpaper though. I learned most of my stuff from editing photography and trying to design a webpage. I basically looked at tutorials and learned the ropes, then looked at what others were doing and figured out what they did to get that look. I then might in the future, remember that look, and try it myself (I've only really done it once, with a photograph, but it turned out quite well). I've noticed a signature recently which had diagonal lines through it, though it was barely noticeable, if you looked closely you could see it, and it did improve the overall look of the image, but you achieve that look through patterns, probably they put a pattern on a new layer and adjusted the opacity/transparency. I'll make a tutorial on how I did that one, as well as try to make it better, lol, as there aren't many tutorials out there that would work well for RO login/loading screens...

• Upvote 1