index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2353

File Name: Helheim by jTynne

File Submitter: jTynne

File Submitted: 15 Apr 2012

File Category: Media

Title: Helheim Release

Author: jTynne - [email protected]

Background History:

I originally created this region as a Halloween update for my players at UtopiaRO using just one map, however, it became a popular location, and they urged me to continue. It eventually became what it is today; an expansive area to explore and a wonderful leveling alternative.

This package includes nine maps total, town map, fields 1 through 3, two event versions of field #3 (they are duplicates, with different names used for PK fields), and one small deadbranch arena map.

You may wish to edit the fog param file to give the maps a truly ghastly effect.

This release is intended for pre-RE servers. You will need to adjust the experience and monster stats before using it on a RE-based server.

Update:

In an effort to keep myself motivated to create new content packages for release, as well as to help cover the expenses of the rAthena services, I have made the choice to charge for my package releases; specifically, my Eden and Helheim releases.

I kindly ask that those who wish to use the content, please make a donation towards my cause in the amount of $20 per package. 25% of all proceeds will go to rAthena as thanks, and the rest will go towards buying my groceries.

If you have already downloaded the package(s), I ask that you please keep the files to yourselves, and remove any mirrors that may exist. Thank you.

Considering the amount of time put in to each release (40+ hours, easily), $20 is a very, very small price to pay.

I apologize should this inconvenience anyone, however, this allows me the opportunity to give to rAthena's administrative team, as well as helps put food on the table.

If you have already downloaded the package(s) and are using them, or simply wish to say "Thanks!", I accept donations via Paypal at: [email protected]

Thank you for your support,

jTynne

Click here to download this file