Issues Ninja Lightning crash [bug ?]

Mereketengue

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11

Hello, and first of all thank you for reading my post. This "issue" is ifs to be called this way us regarding the Ninja Skill Lightning crash according to Iro Wiki:

Huge bolts of lightning crash down, causing wind damage to all those in range. Lightning Jolt does one single hit (broken into several small hits for the visual effect only), and covers a wide 9x9 area at max level. The catalyst cost and low magic attack can be considered a downside, but there is only a short cast time and absolutely no aftercast delay.

Currently the skill is working something like this

X X X X X

X X X X X

X X Y X X

X X X X X

X X X X X

Where X es the AOE of the skill, is this correct? shouldn't the AOE should be bigger?

In any case how can I expand the AOE and how to make it not to only hit one hit but multiple hits because according to the skill description it should hit at least 1 hit but sometimes it doesn't even hit?

I know that there are a lot of questions but I would really appreciate any help regarding this query.

Best Regards.

bump^^

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

May I suggest reporting it as a bug? It'll be exposed to more developers that way.

http://rathena.org/board/tracker/project-5-skills/