[Request/Question]

Pancake

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49

Has anyone succesfully merged 3ceam skills into their rAthena server with Re_mode set to 0?

If so, what are all of the files I need to take into account? skills.c skills.h skill_db.txt etc

While I am requesting someone write me a simple guide, I really only need to know what in total are all of the server side files that need alteration in order for me to do this succesfully.

I know C, and the scripting language to an extent, so I will be alright, if you really don't want to help out.

After I do this succesfully, (and in the case that the skills don't calculate correctly due to the difference in mechanics, I will edit the source until they become accurate with the help of my Beta Team), I will write out a full guide on how to do this and/or release the modified files as an optional addition for anyone who wishes to run in pre-renewal mode, and would like 3rd skills.

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  764

Maybe it's not a help but if I were you I'd use a SVN client to check the differences between revision 1 and the head revision of 3CeAM.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  49

I will, but for now I am looking for all the files that contain skill related information.

Im pretty sure I can find out by reading the "How to add custom skills" wiki, because that should have a list of all the files required for "adding skills" which is technically what I will be doing.