How do I disable 3rd Job in my server?

eKoh

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  206

I want to disable them, because I dislike them but I want to my server be really updated. I'll be waiting any answer=)

9 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  221

What are you using...3CeAM? That's made with 3rd Jobs..

I am using rAthena, but I wanna disable them, I don't want them in my server

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

It's as simple as using a job changer that dosent have 3rd jobs it would be impossible for players to switch to them that way.

yeah, I tought that, but, Is there any default quest to let them reach the 3rd jobs?

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

yes..there is..but it is not completed yet....

it will be release as soon as the script is complete and bug free...

anyway....

if you want to remove it completely..i guess you should use eAthena...since it didnt have any 3rd job class i guess...

if you use 3Ceam / rAthena...then dun use the Job Changer that have 3rd Job Class changing...

Anyway...if you are looking for a Job Changer script...then search / post at Script Section...or else i will help you moved this topic there , if you are only searching for scripts.....

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  386

To be honest, a lot of players enjoy 3rd classes, and actually want them. I don't see why you would want them to be removed.

And actually, I don't like them myself. I will leave them in my server when I create it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I like them.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82

To be honest, a lot of players enjoy 3rd classes, and actually want them. I don't see why you would want them to be removed.

And actually, I don't like them myself. I will leave them in my server when I create it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I like them.

Alot of us old -school ro players hate them but really just because we hate them or dislike dosent mean the players do that's why I finally went renewel...

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  386

Alot of us old -school ro players hate them but really just because we hate them or dislike dosent mean the players do that's why I finally went renewel...

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I really do dislike them but if it gets me more players, so be it.

• Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2192

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I really do dislike them but if it gets me more players, so be it.

Correction, it'll only get you more* players until they find out how unbalanced Third Job skills are.

@Topic owner, if you're using rAthena, remove any Third Job Change Quests that are enabled (if any) and don't use a Job Changer / Renter that has Third Jobs.