Web Design

Arcenciel

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1315

Here's an old web design that I made for what is supposed to be a personal site. Sadly, it never got coded since I lack the skills to do the slicing and coding of it.

I posted it in eA a long time ago but barely got any comments so I thought I'd post it again.

et7jts.png

• Upvote 1

And your reasons why?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  241

1/10

dunno just to dead on the eyes

Edited by Mercurial

• Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387

If you look at Markyeel's other 'rates' on peoples topics you'll see that they give low rates and no explinations, no point in asking them why cause they most likely won't tell you.

Now, I have to agree its a little bland. But, at least it's clean and the colors all match, I've seen far worse. Since it's a personal site, I assume not an RO one, I couldn't tell you much to do with it because I have no idea what you are aiming for.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  974

nice color combination

8/10

• Upvote 1

If you look at Markyeel's other 'rates' on peoples topics you'll see that they give low rates and no explinations, no point in asking them why cause they most likely won't tell you.

Now, I have to agree its a little bland. But, at least it's clean and the colors all match, I've seen far worse. Since it's a personal site, I assume not an RO one, I couldn't tell you much to do with it because I have no idea what you are aiming for.

Yeah, I did that and you're most likely right bout him

It is a personal site. I was aiming for a minimalistic blog-like design, good combination of different shades of blue, and different depths through the layering of the colors.

I'm pretty much done with the design. I'm content with it, just wanted feedback. So thanks!

nice color combination

8/10

Thanks!

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  387

For a blog type design I think this looks perfectly fine. You don't want it over crowded but not too plain, so imo you did great. :D

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  82

I give u 8/10. I love blue colour :P

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  217

I wanna do a blog site, but I dunno what to blog about haha.

8/10 I love it. Its very peaceful

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  835

feel leg of anime texture hmm.... there is human there but so lonely = =" if add a half anime streetz background for the human in header?

about colour blue was really nice but blue kinda suit frozen / freeze thing =), if using frozen mountain/freeze ice something maybe match.

rate: 5/10

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  318

It is a very nice, simple design. The colour theme works out very well.

I do have to say that it is lacking in some pictures/words. Maybe it would look more complete if you added a blog or something else to give a better overall view of the website. There seems to be a big space between the logo and the middle blue box (Will something go there? The title of the blog post?). It just looks really empty in the middle, so perhaps you may want to show how the words/blog posts would look =D. The character design looks like it's been stretched out (horizontally by a bit). The fonts used are very soothing and fit the sky/cloud theme well.

Good job with this design overall!

It is a very nice, simple design. The colour theme works out very well.

I do have to say that it is lacking in some pictures/words. Maybe it would look more complete if you added a blog or something else to give a better overall view of the website. There seems to be a big space between the logo and the middle blue box (Will something go there? The title of the blog post?). It just looks really empty in the middle, so perhaps you may want to show how the words/blog posts would look =D. The character design looks like it's been stretched out (horizontally by a bit). The fonts used are very soothing and fit the sky/cloud theme well.

Good job with this design overall!

Thanks!

Well the overall style was intended to be a blog. And yeah there is a huge space between the logo and the first entry. The first entry box does indeed need to be moved higher.

The middle part of it or that empty space is supposedly just a repetition of the content box. I didn't want to make it look crowded since it's just a sample.

I may have improperly scaled the image in Photoshop. I don't clearly remember since I created this such a long time ago. =P