Src script change [Solved]

Nameless2you

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  351

Hi,

I got a little question about a script from anniruru, sadly she seems very busy and not responsive so I was wondering if anyone here could help me change this specific script to allow string versions.

Currently it only allows numbers. or maybe you can help me solve the problem in a different way.

Here's the script: Link

I need it in string version because else I cannot attach new players to battleground, and i have no idea how else to attach somebody to a battleground id and warp them into the field, I've already tried it but instead of attaching them to the existing it just opened a new id..

So either the above, or can somebody help me create a new script that would get me the bg id of a string, for instance if i use the string from flavius, $@BGFlavius_id1, i want to know the id from that, it in itself is an id but I can't use setbgid $@BGFlavius_id1 because it just doesn't work with strings.

Soooo any ideas?

I'd greatly appreciate any input on this

Extended the usable bg id's since the script only works between 1 and 999 but the other bg id's start at 1000

Edited by Nameless2you

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet