Hi, I am starting a server with these rates:

Non 3rdjob

MaxBase : 500

MaxJob : 150

MaxStats : 500

Exp : 10k/10k

Drop : Normal : 1k - MVP : default

ASPD : 196

Player of the month will win $15 yes its cheap but its real, for fun server only...

What is the best solution to maintain the balance of the server?

Disable cards like

Thanatos card

Frus card

gtb card

what else can you guys post some suggest to balance the high rate server

thanks guys for sharing your experiences/resolutions

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  122

i saw highrate server the Max Lvl is 255 max stats 255.. xD but it's up to you how you setup your server..

hmm, anyway i like highrate server,/oh

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  24

im looking for suggestions not ads. xD

Right. My bad. I didn't fully read the second to the last line.

Anyway, I play a high rate so id go for a 255/120 or 255/100. Maybe 255 stats or 250. Unique settings. Other servers have been copying our rates and settings since they work real good. I wouldn't disable Thana and GTB. You can nerf them a bit but never disable since they are pretty important.

Most important would probably be a dedicated and high morale team. Once you lose that, you start to lose your server.

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  974

i think, you must not disable the thanatos card /oh bcoz of the max stat is 500...how about a palading has 500 vit and all his items and cards are concetrated on vit?

yes, you can kill it with more damage but not that easy...you can kill it with huge damage but your character will die easily bcoz of a disadvantage of having a low hp or etc...

or like this, the sinx can have more vit than usual and having huge damage ;) (this one is possible)

disabling thanatos card will give you more disadvantages, but it will vary if you have custom items.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  414

Most VIT pallies die instantly, with Creos and Thana Cards, but with LK Card they're pretty much invincible, but they can still be hitlocked and be AD-ed to death.

High Rate Servers = No delay + at least 2 max stats + 196 ASPD = Star Gladiator + Miracle + FSK = Instant OP

I suggest make Thanatos Card take 100SP per hit and reduce GTB card to 50%-70% than 100%. And don't put OP customs.

I am assuming most people use different builds and strategies. I played HR servers a lot with minor modifications on cards, and it's completely fine. You can counter every class with something. Unless people started whining about people they can't kill, they'll start suggesting to change things, be very wary.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33

Thanatos isn't even a problem, well... to me, it will even balance the server a bit since when people get used to it Creator's AD won't be a big problem anymore.

AD at 90+ vit starts to be painful without proper reduces, thanatos is at 100 or 115[something around that, someone check it for me if want a 100% thing] so people will use orc hero/anti stun+low vit builds to kick back in pvp vs stunners which will make people think if they want dmg at 100% or get a stun and get rapped or to get insta KO by thanatos/ad.

GTB and hibram+high wizard and kiels are your worse problems in there to me

Having 1 Kiel is automatically auto-win, more then 1 is "that dood is IMBA", add sprint set and it's "OVER 9000!" kills.

GTB is too GOD in high rates, make it give like 50 mdef and anti-some stuff like dispell, coma, ...

Hibram+high wizard is another bad thing, it makes people don't need any skill at all, hibram goes in shoes, high wizard in headgear, get a kiel for a mid headgear and a sprint set and your "Over 9000!" dood is now "Over 2k of beer and I'm still nuking people!" who don't have element immunities[Napalm kills is soooo OP with this that there is no words to describe this >>]

Also, will this have renewal mechanics enabled? If yes then forget what I said about thanatos, just totally change it lol Too imba for high rates for the extra atk it gives.

Also number 2 - Why peole always think that frus is OP? >_> It's so damn fun to use it and not even easy to make it usefull since it's an armor card... It's only awesome at 100% when using a Maya as bonus, if you want instead tweak maya lol[i love so much to use frus on zerk lks in low rates <3 "Bitch got frozen, here goes JT... BAH KO WTF WAS THAT?!"]

Edited by Triper

• Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  974

just don't make some imba effects on the lhz cards ;)