Howdy!

jTynne

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  399

I'm baaaaack. See my reply below for an updated, much less offensive introduction.

Heyla eA2 people! I'm Justin, some silly homo from someplace fun in the red state of Ohio. I'm 23 and have been doing eA-related junk for the past five or so years.

For those of you completely unfamiliar with who I am, I'll give a brief background.

Started out in RO on AnimaRO helping with events and such. Then was sent to EuphRO (second version) to be the event manager. After that (horrible) experience, moved on to start making my own servers. None of which ever did particularly well, but I had fun so whatevs. SerenityRO, Rune-Midgard, ElysiumRO, MysteriaRO, and UtopiaRO were all my babies. I helped out on DeviousRO as well as have provided assistance on many servers in the past. These days I just write scripts and sell them from my personal site (justintynne.com).

Offline I'm a Vocal Music Education major who also has a strong interest in CIT related stuff. I perform around town and all that jazz, and recently put administrating to rest (at least for the time being) due to being entirely too busy "IRL".

I'm not really sure what else to write here.. but I do have extensive experience working with practically all facets of running a server. From setup to client customization (sprite re-coloration/creation, palette creation, .act modification, hexing, basic txt/lua edits), website creation/designing, and everything in between. I'll gladly give assistance when and where I can, so if you ever have any questions that I may be able to assist with, please feel free to shoot me a forum PM.

That all said, EXTREMELY happy to see eAthena moving forward FINALLY. Thank you all for making the transition over here, as well as to those who got this ball rolling. My hat's off to ya'll.

Edited by jTynne
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  10013

Welcome Jytnne to the new board haha~

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  414

Welcome Justin to the new board! It's weird, we live in the same city and state. *head desk* (I swear I have seen you somewhere! Loljk.)

And I played some of your servers, they're always tasteful and great. (except for the drama part)

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  201

Welcome to the forum man!

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  2244

welcome to the boards!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  122

welcome dude! /oh

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  250

Hi jTynne! welcome to the new ea boards! /oh

Welcome Justin to the new board! It's weird, we live in the same city and state. *head desk* (I swear I have seen you somewhere! Loljk.)

And I played some of your servers, they're always tasteful and great. (except for the drama part)

Aww! Do we really? Let's get lunch sometime if you're being srs! And lol @ the insane amount of drama on my servers pre-Utopia. Oh my gosh. Insanity 24/7. /oh

And thank you everyone for your kind and warm welcomes! ;)

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  17

Welcome aboard, Captain! *random* I mean, hiya! And at least you don't have to worry about drama like that anymore... hopefully.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  318

Awesome to have you here! I would love to see more of your maps and other graphical works when you have time to make more <3.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  189

Welcome to the new board xD.

• 6 years later...

BUMP / Re-Introduction:

Hi, my name is still Justin! I'm now 30 and have two Masters degrees, and teach full-time.

I left the RO scene about two years ago to focus on wrapping up my undergrad and also focus on my graduate studies in music. Now that I'm finished with school (for the foreseeable immediate future, at least), I'm back in RO-land doing hoodrat shit with my friends.

If any oldbies are still around these parts, hello! And any new faces I've yet to meet, hello!

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  1443

1 hour ago, jTynne said:

BUMP / Re-Introduction:

Hi, my name is still Justin! I'm now 30 and have two Masters degrees, and teach full-time.

I left the RO scene about two years ago to focus on wrapping up my undergrad and also focus on my graduate studies in music. Now that I'm finished with school (for the foreseeable immediate future, at least), I'm back in RO-land doing hoodrat shit with my friends.

If any oldbies are still around these parts, hello! And any new faces I've yet to meet, hello!

Welcome back, glad to see old faces coming back. I still have at least one of your releases sitting on my HDD waiting to be added to my project whenever i finally get a chance.

• MVP 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  547

Welcome back ?