Chris' Script Collection [Last Update: 04-06/2021]

llchrisll

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  625

Year I figured that I forgot to add them ... but I updated the Topic by adding them via attachment

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  835

1.i have see it. need open only know.

2.all (map just put whatever you feel nice, just dun use old map XD! i playing ro 2 year alway prontera/izlude blablabla zzzzz. if the pvp map can every day rotate the map sure nice.

(i have found this map kinda nice for pvp too:thor_camp)

3.if can rotate more nice. dun need let player select becos player just will join the map have ppl =) ppl no need alway select the map they want until bored.

4. oh i get it. thx. waiting your new one. =) i get it now. (about bgm one i understand now)

Edited by manabeast

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  386

Well, i have 'TESTED' your script Chris about the InGame Board v1.0

[/size][/i][/b], i have problem with this script?[/font]

Every time i join the same Room [b]#1[/b].

I got that Error. I'm not kinda good at eA scripting just only Few and Basics.

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I like the Script very nice Features.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Here's the Error:[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]nx2hjb.png[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Regards,[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][b]Mindless[/b][/font]

Edited by Mindless

is that posible to set rotate map? or set fix map like monday umbala, tuesday next map like that?

[/size][/i][/b], i have problem with this script?[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I like the Script very nice Features.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Here's the Error:[/font]
[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif][img=http://i42.tinypic.com/nx2hjb.png][/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Regards,[/font]
[/quote]
Can you tell me what exactly you did in this moment?
Cuz when I tested it, it worked fine o.o.
According to the error, it tries to recieve the temp character variable "@b_chat"
which is used to check if you chose an room.

Edit:
Replace [code] dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
for( set .@a,0; .@a < getarraysize(getd("$@igb_ch_"+@b_chat+"_ppl$")); set .@a,.@a + 1) {
if(.@mes$ != set(.t$,getd("$@igb_ch_"+@b_chat+"_ppl$["+.@a+"]")) && attachrid(getcharid(3,.t$))) {
dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
detachrid;
}
[/code]

with

[code] dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
set .@b_chat,@b_chat;
for( set .@a,0; .@a < getarraysize(getd("$@igb_ch_"+.@b_chat+"_ppl$")); set .@a,.@a + 1) {
if(.@mes$ != set(.t$,getd("$@igb_ch_"+.@b_chat+"_ppl$["+.@a+"]")) && attachrid(getcharid(3,.t$))) {
dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
detachrid;
}
}[/code]

Problem could be this which checks the room members, untested though, please post your results :D.

is that posible to set rotate map? or set fix map like monday umbala, tuesday next map like that?

About other PvP Maps:

I'm not knowledgeable enough how to duplicate available maps, except creating new ones and adding them normally.

So if you add the normal towns, pvp would be enabled in those which should be the case.

So you would need to add duplicates/copy&paste the original maps and add them as new ones.

Imagine that with 35 rooms o.o, it would be possible but would take a bit long.

Also I'm working on other projects (well becoming less with time :P).

Regards,

Chris

Edited by llchrisll
  • Upvote 1

remove myquestion =)

Edited by manabeast

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

[/size][/i][/b], i have problem with this script?

I like the Script very nice Features.

Here's the Error:
[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/nx2hjb.png]

Regards,
[b]Mindless[/b]
[/quote]
Can you tell me what exactly you did in this moment?
Cuz when I tested it, it worked fine o.o.
According to the error, it tries to recieve the temp character variable "@b_chat"
which is used to check if you chose an room.

Edit:
Replace [code] dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
for( set .@a,0; .@a < getarraysize(getd("$@igb_ch_"+@b_chat+"_ppl$")); set .@a,.@a + 1) {
if(.@mes$ != set(.t$,getd("$@igb_ch_"+@b_chat+"_ppl$["+.@a+"]")) && attachrid(getcharid(3,.t$))) {
dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
detachrid;
}
[/code]

with

[code] dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
set .@b_chat,@b_chat;
for( set .@a,0; .@a < getarraysize(getd("$@igb_ch_"+.@b_chat+"_ppl$")); set .@a,.@a + 1) {
if(.@mes$ != set(.t$,getd("$@igb_ch_"+.@b_chat+"_ppl$["+.@a+"]")) && attachrid(getcharid(3,.t$))) {
dispbottom .@chat_txt$;
detachrid;
}
}[/code]

Problem could be this which checks the room members, untested though, please post your results :D.

About other PvP Maps:

I'm not knowledgeable enough how to duplicate available maps, except creating new ones and adding them normally.

So if you add the normal towns, pvp would be enabled in those which should be the case.

So you would need to add duplicates/copy&paste the original maps and add them as new ones.

Imagine that with 35 rooms o.o, it would be possible but would take a bit long.

Also I'm working on other projects (well becoming less with time :D).

Regards,

Chris

[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello, Chris! thanks for the RESPOND, actually 'im not do anything on that script since i install it' i just wanted to check everything clearly if it has BUG or ERROR.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]and i found out in my Map and it has Pop-UP Error. i'm using my Older SVN. which is eTrunkSQL 14843.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]When i tested it ingame w/out ERRORS, when i tested it in the 'CHAT ROOM' and i just use DUAL Window.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]I Try to Join the Same room and there is Error found out that's the one i reported.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]And i tested it again, it works and no ERROR if i join the same ROOM.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you Again![/font]

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  44

Hi llchrisll,

How can I disable the Dota announce for PvP/GvG & MvP Arena? Majority of the players are getting client crash every time they kill. I also encountered it to the previous PVP-GVG npc I was using on my server I just have to disable the .wav annouce. But of course your script is way better than the one I was using. I would like to disable the sound effect to avoid client crash. Or if you know a way to fix this problem I would really appreciate it. It's even better that disabling the sounds emselves.

Thank you so much in advance. Liked.

Rod,

www.arcadiaro.com

hi chris. where to set zeny for item shop? i wan increase zeny that are selling too cheap and some i want remove.

Hi llchrisll,

How can I disable the Dota announce for PvP/GvG & MvP Arena? Majority of the players are getting client crash every time they kill. I also encountered it to the previous PVP-GVG npc I was using on my server I just have to disable the .wav annouce. But of course your script is way better than the one I was using. I would like to disable the sound effect to avoid client crash. Or if you know a way to fix this problem I would really appreciate it. It's even better that disabling the sounds emselves.

Rod,

www.arcadiaro.com

Hmm this should be the cause of missing .wav files o.o.

I uploaded them anyway, so just download them, create patch for your players and it should work.

hi chris. where to set zeny for item shop? i wan increase zeny that are selling too cheap and some i want remove.

set $@arena_pay,1; // 1 = Formula, 2 = Per Array

// But remember to put the prices for all items.
	setarray $@arena_ar[0],100; // Etc

If you want to use your own prices edit the first variable to "2" and then put the prices in the array below.

But remember to insert all prices then ^^.

If you want to remove some items, search the item id in the "setarray $@arena_sh[0]" line and delete them.

Regards,

Chris

Edited by llchrisll
  • Upvote 1

Hi llchrisll,

Rod,

www.arcadiaro.com

I uploaded them anyway, so just download them, create patch for your players and it should work.

If you want to use your own prices edit the first variable to "2" and then put the prices in the array below.

If you want to remove some items, search the item id in the "setarray $@arena_sh[0]" line and delete them.

Regards,

Chris

Chris,

Please pardon me being newbie. I really new to this server thing. I am not too sure how would I build the patch for the wav files. I believe that they should be placed in a specific folder which I don't the right path. Please tell me where these wav files should go. I really appreciate you help. Sorry for the ignorace.

Kind regards,

Rod

www.arcadiaro.com

thx thx .... very like this pvp script =) hope in future someone could make it rotate map hehe.

Hi llchrisll,

Rod,

www.arcadiaro.com

Regards,

Chris

Chris,

Please pardon me being newbie. I really new to this server thing. I am not too sure how would I build the patch for the wav files. I believe that they should be placed in a specific folder which I don't the right path. Please tell me where these wav files should go. I really appreciate you help. Sorry for the ignorace.

Kind regards,

Rod

www.arcadiaro.com

The wav files has to be places into the "data/wav" folder which may not exist in your own folder. Just create the folder and put the files in there.

Do you have an patcher by chance? for your players? Else you could upload them to your homepage and tell them to add those in the data folder if they have one.

If you want to disable the sounds, just comment the lines with "soundeffectall".

First one is at line 857^^ /no1

Regards,

Chris

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  398

This is an awesome script collection, good work there. I was about to make something like your Login Settings NPC, it saves me some time, thanks for it.

Thx buddy ;O

Hi llchrisll, How can I disable the Dota announce for PvP/GvG & MvP Arena? Majority of the players are getting client crash every time they kill. I also encountered it to the previous PVP-GVG npc I was using on my server I just have to disable the .wav annouce. But of course your script is way better than the one I was using. I would like to disable the sound effect to avoid client crash. Or if you know a way to fix this problem I would really appreciate it. It's even better that disabling the sounds emselves. Thank you so much in advance. Liked. Rod, www.arcadiaro.com
Hmm this should be the cause of missing .wav files o.o. I uploaded them anyway, so just download them, create patch for your players and it should work.
set $@arena_pay,1; // 1 = Formula, 2 = Per Array // But remember to put the prices for all items. setarray $@arena_ar[0],100; // Etc

If you want to use your own prices edit the first variable to "2" and then put the prices in the array below. But remember to insert all prices then ^^. If you want to remove some items, search the item id in the "setarray $@arena_sh[0]" line and delete them. Regards, Chris

Chris, Please pardon me being newbie. I really new to this server thing. I am not too sure how would I build the patch for the wav files. I believe that they should be placed in a specific folder which I don't the right path. Please tell me where these wav files should go. I really appreciate you help. Sorry for the ignorace. Kind regards, Rod www.arcadiaro.com
The wav files has to be places into the "data/wav" folder which may not exist in your own folder. Just create the folder and put the files in there. Do you have an patcher by chance? for your players? Else you could upload them to your homepage and tell them to add those in the data folder if they have one. If you want to disable the sounds, just comment the lines with "soundeffectall". First one is at line 857^^ /?? Regards, Chris

Chris,

Yes I do have a patcher. I'm currently using Jikari's Patcher. My problem is when I try to add files in my patch folder and add it in patchlist.txt, it patches and load successfully but I don't see the cnahages. Like last time, I made a RGF for modified prontera, the one like a garden. It patched successfully but prontera neven changed. I did tried putting up some new sprites too but nothing happens restarted the server several times. Where should I direct the patches I add? In my current sutting it's directed to my own GRF, it's named ArcadiaRO.grf not in sdata.grf or data.grf.. I tired adding sdata as number 2 and data.grf as number 3 in my config.ini and I tried changing the number it patchlist.txt to number 2 or 3. Still, they patched no problem but no changes at all..

Pretty confused with the patching right now. I don't know where to put my patches that the client can pick them up and have em implemented in the game. Sorry if I crossed into few more topics, just to give example, because I tried putting those .wav files and had em patched unfortunately it didn't make any changes, I really think that I just not putting the patches into the right GRF. :D

I really appreciate your responses Chris. Have a good one sir. :D

Rod

www.arcadiaro.com

ded 1 New NPC: Card Compounder v1.0

EWW!! My first release in 2012!!! A reason to celebrate!!! Just kidding...

Here is what it does:

This Script allows an player to insert any kind of card in his/her equipment in the inventory as long he/she pays the price for it, which should be relative high as for it is a very handy feature.

Edited by llchrisll
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  10

Wow!, thx for share ur collection chris!.

i have a doubt, it's possible to modify this script: PvP/GvG & MvP Arena

v1.0 ?[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]the idea is give more [/font][/color][/size]

• Zeny
  • Cash Points
  • Bounty Points

to the players who play 2vs2 / 3vs3 / 4vs4 / 5vs5 mode.

thx in advance !

greetings

It is possible, you just need to add an variable on room entry and than check for that variable when giving the bounty > getBounty function.

Then you can decide how much bonus you want give, well if you can tell me that I could do that for you :(

Regards,

Chris

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  226

The restaurant script is i think not working, i was able to talk to the npc and become a cook, and i click menu management, i dont see anything and no option can be seen. I tried to lvl 10 but still no use

The restaurant script is i think not working, i was able to talk to the npc and become a cook, and i click menu management, i dont see anything and no option can be seen. I tried to lvl 10 but still no use

As I tested it, it worked just fine o.o.

Did you make any changes?

Update: 01/12-2012: Added 1 New NPC: Dynamic Shop v1.0

Another release of mine!!! Enjoy!!

This Shop can configure the following ingame:

- Items

- Prices

- Price Limit

- Currency: Zeny or Cash Points

Regards,

Chris

Edited by llchrisll

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  226

i didnt add anything. But when it let me choose in the option, it is always blank.

i didnt add anything. But when it let me choose in the option, it is always blank.

Does that map server show any error?

Update: 01/18-2012: Added 1 New NPC: Vote NPC v1.0

Vote NPC v1.0

• Config has been made as dynamically as possible.
  • Delay, Max Answers, Max Votes at once, Max letters per Vote,
  • Max letters per Answers can be set too.

This was an request by PapaZola!

But since I was missing such an NPC in my Collection I'm adding it :).

Update: 02/02-2012: Updated NPCs: InGame-CP v1.1 > v1.2

Thanks to Melody, I was able to fix an bug which appeared when you tried to view the Current Online Players.

The process were the following:

View my Account > View Chars > Select One > CANCEL

Then Server Statistic > Online Players.

The bug appeared duo the same variable names.

So I changed the temporar character variables into scope variables (.@).

In my opinion it wasn't something grave, but one bug less /shy.

Regards,

Chris

Edited by llchrisll
  • Upvote 1