WeeDiffGen

Shinryo

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52

It's the skill spam delay basically. It's more noticeable on higher rate servers where the serverside delay can be non-existent. Like Beret said as an example, Jupitel Thunder spam, or even something like spamming FO with a champion.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  174

great!! thanks for your valuable information.

i'll try to use packet[0x0284] in conjunction with 0x011a.

(perhaps,its outlandish way, hehe)

Wait, why packet 0x0284? To use it as a special effect-type thing? That seems overly complicated. If I recall, you can just use Olly to search for switches and find the case for 0x11A and adjust the size of the packet. All you really need to do is set the size of heal up to 4 bytes instead of the 2 (?) it's at. Something similar to:

PUSH 0x11A

PUSH X ;X = packet size

is what I remember it being.

Also packet 0x13D, which I think has to deal with regen? Increase the size of this packet by two also and you're good.

I recently did a test with clients and found out one thing, 2010 client the character is completely without delay, loose the Thunder skill jupiter super fast, 2011 + clients, already seems to have a fixed delay that skill only goes up to a certain limit, anyone know how to fix this?

Laniency setting on conf/battle/skill.conf ?

Has nothing to do as said only occurs in 2011 + client, 2010 client works perfectly.

You're talking about the click delay after using a skill, right? I've had the same issue. I was talking to Ai4rei about it before, and I managed to pinpoint a lot of the functions used for skill effects. Ultimately I managed to figure out how to remove the skill effects from happening altogether, but even then the delay still existed. Which then led me to believe that there's an internal timer or something that's forcing a delay. I'm still searching for it, does anyone have any ideas on what's causing the delay if not an internal timer?

Your idea makes sense in Variant servers high rate the delay is very

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  12

Wait, why packet 0x0284? To use it as a special effect-type thing? That seems overly complicated. If I recall, you can just use Olly to search for switches and find the case for 0x11A and adjust the size of the packet. All you really need to do is set the size of heal up to 4 bytes instead of the 2 (?) it's at. Something similar to:

PUSH 0x11A

PUSH X ;X = packet size

is what I remember it being.

Also packet 0x13D, which I think has to deal with regen? Increase the size of this packet by two also and you're good.

i'd like to change color of number according to amount of recovery.

that's why to use 0x284.

like this:

oanh91.jpg

and,i'll try to modify packet[0x13D] (used in clif_heal -> pc_heal -> status_heal).

(its seems that function[status_heal] is called from many skills)

I was able to find many clues in your favor,Variant! /thx

In 2012-05-25a (in my environment)

case 0x11a:

00771A3D   PUSH	009A1D48	  ; /Arg1 = 009A1D48; Case 11A of switch 007713BA
00771A42   MOV	ECX,ESI		  ; |
00771A44   CALL	00776EF0	  ; \00776EF0

I'll organize information i got as soon as possible,and share.

(I'm still a little confused)

• Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  319

It's the skill spam delay basically. It's more noticeable on higher rate servers where the serverside delay can be non-existent. Like Beret said as an example, Jupitel Thunder spam, or even something like spamming FO with a champion.

Talking about the click delay that appeared in around 2011 clients and higher? I fixed that by checking the mouse lock box. When disabled the client seem to do a check to see if the mouse is in the window or not....maybe???? Its around 500ms between each one. So to get a free mouse I just leave the lock on and use the mouse freedom plugin ive used for years. No click delays at all. Tho thats based on the server program I use. Not sure about rAthena.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  52

In 2012-05-25a (in my environment)

case 0x11a:

00771A3D   PUSH	009A1D48	  ; /Arg1 = 009A1D48; Case 11A of switch 007713BA
00771A42   MOV	ECX,ESI		  ; |
00771A44   CALL	00776EF0	  ; \00776EF0

I'll organize information i got as soon as possible,and share.

(I'm still a little confused)

Ah, no it's not quite that.

You've got the right idea by looking for case 11A of a switch, but it should look similar to:

PUSH 8 ;packet size = 8 bytes

I'm going from memory so I can't remember 100%, but I'm fairly sure that's what it looks like.

Talking about the click delay that appeared in around 2011 clients and higher? I fixed that by checking the mouse lock box. When disabled the client seem to do a check to see if the mouse is in the window or not....maybe???? Its around 500ms between each one. So to get a free mouse I just leave the lock on and use the mouse freedom plugin ive used for years. No click delays at all. Tho thats based on the server program I use. Not sure about rAthena.

Is that so? I'll look into it. What exact client version did you test with? And is that server emulator significantly different from rAthena in terms of how it deals with packets?

• Content Count:  11

We have three people knowing (to some extent) how to expand heal/dmg to 9 digits, each of them holding some pieces of the puzzle, great.

How can I get the last ShinsDiffPatcher.exe ?

I try to compile last revision src with VC 2010

but I get thes erro

Generating Code...
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(162): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(171): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(176): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(190): error C2065: 'WFD_WILDCARD' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(202): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(213): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(227): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(238): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(279): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(317): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(335): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(351): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(356): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(471): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(482): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>  Generating Code...
64>WeeDiff.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.
64> 
========== Build: 62 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Edited by pqrk

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  417

afxres.h error is due to the fact, that you probably use Visual Studio Express rather than the full version. The remaining is probably me not considering namespaces or some other C++ oddity.

• Upvote 1

• Content Count:  11

afxres.h error is due to the fact, that you probably use Visual Studio Express rather than the full version. The remaining is probably me not considering namespaces or some other C++ oddity.

I try to replace afxres.h with windows.h and after compiled

the err message dispear (WeeDiff.rc(10): fatal error RC1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'

)

but still have some err

62>  WeeDiffPlain.vcxproj -> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\WeeD\WeeDiff\Debug\plugins\WeeDiffPlain.dll
64>------ Build started: Project: WeeDiff, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
64>  Control.cpp
63>  WeeInputBox.cpp
63>  WeeDiffGen.cpp
64>  Toolbar.cpp
64>  WeeMessageBox.cpp
63>  WeeDiffCallback.cpp
64>  Window.cpp
63>  RagExe.cpp
64>  WeeDiff.cpp
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(162): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(171): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(176): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(190): error C2065: 'WFD_WILDCARD' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(202): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(213): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(227): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(238): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(279): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(317): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(335): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(351): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(356): error C2065: 'WFD_PATTERN' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(471): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediffgen\ragexe.cpp(482): error C2065: 'WFD_SECTION' : undeclared identifier
63>  Generating Code...
64>c:\documents and settings\administrator\Desktop\weed\weediff\weediff\weediff\weediff.cpp(995): warning C4819: The file contains a character that cannot be represented in the current code page (950). Save the file in Unicode format to prevent data loss
64>  WeePluginManager.cpp
64>  Generating Code...
64>  WeeDiff.vcxproj -> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\WeeD\WeeDiff\Debug\WeeDiff.exe
========== Build: 63 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Idk how to get the last ShinsDiffPatcher.exe anyone can help?

Edited by pqrk

• Group:  Development Manager
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  732

@pqrk

Just create a directory and svn checkout this url: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/weetools/trunk/ShinsDiffPatcher/

Their appears to be a issue with the msgstringtable.txt with the 2012-04-10 client which may have something to do with the diff for it. It appears that the client is unable to read anymore then I think 2200 lines. Here's what im encountering....

Act#
Pen#
Rec#
Epi#
Loc#
Evnt#
New#
Monsters to kill#
Rewards#
Required Items#
Time Limit#
Deadline#
Search# <---- Here and above is for the quest window
NO MSG 320#
NO MSG 321#
NO MSG 322# <---- This is line 2200
NO MSG 323#
NO MSG 324#
NO MSG 325#
NO MSG 326#
NO MSG 327#
NO MSG 328#
All# <---- Here and below is for the navigation window
Map#
Npc#
Mob#

NO MSG 322 in my msgstringtable is line 2200. The readable lines above it are for the quest window which works and is fully translated. The stuff below the 2200 line is for the main navigation window with the first 4 translated lines are for selecting what type of thing to search for. Changing those doesent change anything. Even the lines that goes "Navigation >: Blah blah blah" cant be changed. I edited them to NO MSG# and even tried english text, yet they still appear as korean text.

Anyone else having this issue?

• Topic Count:  81
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1654

Hmm are you sure it's from the diff Rytech?

Im saying it may be related. I don't know what the exact cause could be. All I know is its not reading anymore lines after a certain line number.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  355

I need help on this.. i dont know if someone can help me o: i dont have time so.. i leave it here :P

The text on my client shows like this..

Maximo 5 caracteres.

screenrAthena011.jpg?t=1350873306

¿Estas de acuerdo?

screen021.jpg?t=1350873308

Asegurese - esta bien

screen016.jpg?t=1350873307

¿Estas

screenrAthena010.jpg?t=1350873311

Your translation file has wrong encoding, looks like UTF-8 to me; or the langtype does not support your language.

• Upvote 2

Its the one I got from the client translation SVN. I recently tried using a fully up-to-date translated file someone in the community provided in another topic and still have the same issue. Im using langtype 0.

My answer was directed towards M45T3R. No idea what would cause your issue, Rytech.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  187

@Rytech 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe has only 2196 lines of msgstringtable.txt which means it is only up to 'Deadline#' line

• Upvote 1

@Rytech 2012-04-10aRagexeRE.exe has only 2196 lines of msgstringtable.txt which means it is only up to 'Deadline#' line

Serious? Guess that answers my question. I wonder why theirs lines in the msgstringtable for the navigation system. I must of forgotten the fact that some strings could be in the lua files. ill have to poke around in them.

*Edit*

Nope didn't see anything in the lua's. Weird.

• Content Count:  187

those lines were for the later exe files... starting 2012-04-17aRagexeRE.exe and above

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  355

Your translation file has wrong encoding, looks like UTF-8 to me; or the langtype does not support your language.

Thanks (: im working on msgstringtable :PP thanks Ai4rei

screenrAthena013copia.png

Edited by M45T3R

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  141

I just notice Pinky (X-Ray team) available in another topic. Maybe this is a good sign too.

Not many things I do understand here, probably play with it and report some errors.

Anyway this is a great project.

Added:

• WDGChatColorGM
    Changes the public chat text color of GMs to a user-defined color (color-picker).
    I'd really appreciate someone to test this and report whether or not this actually works correctly, especially the color itself (only tested for matches in 2012-07-02). Afterwards plug-ins for the remaining chat types will follow. Thanks.

binary builds, sources

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  123

^ color works for 2012-04-10 looks great, good job

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  326

Works like a charm on 2012-04-24, amazing! Can't wait for the other stuff! :)

As a note of support, anyone know if there is a way to have the custom auras apply for the 3rd Job auras as well?

Added:

• WDGChatColorNormal
  • WDGChatColorGuild
  • WDGChatColorParty
    Controls both the own and others' chat color independently. I should have done that with the public chat as well, but I no longer feel like doing so.
  • WDGChatColorSelf

Dropped:

• WDGTranslateClientIntoEnglish
    Use WDGTranslateClient instead.

binary builds, sources

• Upvote 1