[Maps & Scripts] Schallmar Islands

Aerie

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  383

It appears at private paste so I can't view it, can't you just send it in the topic or pm if you got some codebox issues ?

Schallmar can work alone but there is some modifications to do, if I remember, because I've erase some files for be compatible with Arsinoé. Both didn't merge yet because spanish traduction haven't be made yet.

I think the problem can came from the cinematique.txt file and configuration.txt probably. (I can't check yet, I don't get my files).

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  386

It appears at private paste so I can't view it, can't you just send it in the topic or pm if you got some codebox issues ?

Schallmar can work alone but there is some modifications to do, if I remember, because I've erase some files for be compatible with Arsinoé. Both didn't merge yet because spanish traduction haven't be made yet.

I think the problem can came from the cinematique.txt file and configuration.txt probably. (I can't check yet, I don't get my files).

Oh, sorry for that Aerie, i just put it as a PRIVATE my BAD. here is it : http://pastebin.com/vJQEycms

The cinematique.txt? i don't have any configuration.txt i'm not able to downloads the Arsineo. i only want the Schallmar Islands.

Preview(Files):

http://i42.tinypic.com/2sabjfc.png

Configuration(.txt):

http://pastebin.com/hNnwZmaY

Thank you!

I see for folder but I guess you install all correctly .. It's the error shown in your map-server who had an interest for me ;D

Also if you only install Schallmar, you have to make a warp from your maintown to "ile_tantale" map where the story start. And I have also check scripts for get languages you have to had in configuration.txt those lines for languages and some other stuffs :

-	script	EP7_Configuration	-1,{

OnInit:

//======================================================================================
//Choix des langues :

//Cette section est pour activer les langues (au niveau des annonces globales)
//This part is for activate different language (for global announces)

//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|1; //Français
set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|2; //English
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|4; //Español
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|8; //Tagalog
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|16; //Russian
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|32; //Portuguese

//Cette section est pour désactiver les langues (au niveau des annonces globales). Il vous suffit de décommenter la ligne de la langue que vous souhaitez désactiver.
//This secton is for desactivate languages (global announces). You only need to uncomment the line of the language you want to disable.

//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-1; //Français
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-2; //English
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-4; //Español
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-8; //Tagalog
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-16; //Russian
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-32; //Portuguese

//Choisir la langue pour les WaitingRoom : (0 = Français / 1 = Anglais / 2 = Espagnol / 3 = Tagalog / 4 = Russian / 5 = Portuguese)
//Choose the language for WaitingRoom
set $EP7_LANGUE,4;

//======================================================================================

//Attention : Le nombre de joueurs maximum pour une Waiting Room ne change pas lors d'un simple Reloadscript. Il faut soit
//relancer le map-server, soit lancer au moins une fois l'instance. Mais le changement de nombre de joueurs est effectif avec
//un simple reloadscript.

// Note: The maximum number of players for a Waiting Room does not change during a single Reloadscript. You must
// restart the map-server, or run at least once time the instance. But the change of number of players is effective with
// a simple reloadscript.

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour lancer une instance (Quêtes). [Defaut : 5]
//Set the number of players required to launch an instance (Quests). [Default: 5]
set $EP7_InstJoueurs,1;

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour l'Arène (Mode MvP et Assaut). [Defaut : 4]
//Set the number of players required for the Arena (MVP mode, and Assault). [Default: 4]
set $EP7_AreneJoueurs,3;

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour les Quêtes Zombies. [Defaut : 4]
//Set the number of players required for Quests Zombies. [Default: 4]
set $EP7_ZombieJoueurs,3;

//Commenter cette ligne pour activer le NPC qui donne toutes les variables (Alberta 218,35) [Defaut : Uncomment]
//Comment this line to activate the NPC who gives all variables (Alberta 218,35) [Defaut : Uncomment]
disablenpc "Testeur#ep7";

//Annonce des instances : 0 = Local / 1 = Serveur
//Announce for the coming on the server : 0 = Local / 1 = Server
set $EP7Annonce,1;

//Annonce pour l'arrivée sur le Serveur : 0 = Local / 1 = Serveur
set $EP7DAnnonce,0;

//Pour introduction, régler le Nom du Serveur :
//For the Introduction, fix your name server :
set $EP7ServName$,"Sacre de Lunedor";

//Pour introduction, régler le Nom de la Capitale du Serveur, Nom de la carte et coordonnées (Pour l'arrivée après l'intro) :
//For the Introduction, fix the Capital Server, Nme of the map and coordinates (For come to the capital after the Introduction) :
set $EP7CapiName$,"Prontera";
set $EP7map$,"prontera";
set $EP7x,156;
set $EP7y,202;

//Il faut une monnaie globale à Arsinoé, par défaut Arsinois. Attention de pas mettre un objet pouvant être droppé.
//Global Current of Arsinoé, per default Arsinois Coins. You can change it but be careful don't use common items
set $ep7_Tcoins,29180;
//Nombre de personnes affichées par Titre : Ne doit pas dépasser 127.
//Choose the size of Title Board. Don't go upper 127 (Array limit)
set $EP7_TitreNbP,30;

//Configurer l'heure de la Guerre du Soulavein. [Defaut : Mercredi 21-23 Heures]
//Configure Soulavein's War Horairs. [Defaut : Wednesday 9-11 pm]

OnClock2100:	
	OnClock2300:
		if ((gettime(4)==3) && (gettime(3)>=21 && gettime(3)<23)) {donpcevent "EP7_WoESoulavein::OnStart"; end;}
		if ((gettime(4)==3) && (gettime(3)==23)) {donpcevent "EP7_WoESoulavein::OnStop"; end;}
		end;
}

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  386

Hello, again! pardon for my ignorance, how does it works actually? i have try to configure it out, but i can't still make it.

I uinstall it everything and install 'FOR CLEAN' just like new fresh SVN. Perhaps, i only want the 'Schallmars Islands' to be implement.

Please check my mapserv-sql.exe.

There are still lots of [Errors]:

Preview:

http://pastebin.com/ZpgawDsX

Yours Truly,

Mindless

Right, many errors ;D

1- First error comes from the mob_db ... Do you use a mod or rAthena emulator ? Surely a problem with fields (too much or not enough) the answer should be in upper error messages (not avaible in your post). This problem occures most of errors.

2- For "attempting to hide npc" errors, this seems comes from the configuration.txt, you surely copy/paste the whole from Arsinoé. And it contains some commands for npc only avaible in Arsinoé. So replace your configuration.txt by this :

-	script	EP7_Configuration	-1,{

OnInit:

//Choix des langues :

//Cette section est pour activer les langues (au niveau des annonces globales)
//This part is for activate different language (for global announces)

//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|1; //Français
set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|2; //English
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|4; //Español
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|8; //Tagalog
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|16; //Russian
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice|32; //Portuguese

//Cette section est pour désactiver les langues (au niveau des annonces globales). Il vous suffit de décommenter la ligne de la langue que vous souhaitez désactiver.
//This secton is for desactivate languages (global announces). You only need to uncomment the line of the language you want to disable.

//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-1; //Français
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-2; //English
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-4; //Español
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-8; //Tagalog
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-16; //Russian
//set $ep7_LangChoice,$ep7_LangChoice-32; //Portuguese

//Choisir la langue pour les WaitingRoom : (0 = Français / 1 = Anglais / 2 = Espagnol / 3 = Tagalog / 4 = Russian / 5 = Portuguese)
//Choose the language for WaitingRoom
set $EP7_LANGUE,4;

//Attention : Le nombre de joueurs maximum pour une Waiting Room ne change pas lors d'un simple Reloadscript. Il faut soit
//relancer le map-server, soit lancer au moins une fois l'instance. Mais le changement de nombre de joueurs est effectif avec
//un simple reloadscript.

// Note: The maximum number of players for a Waiting Room does not change during a single Reloadscript. You must
// restart the map-server, or run at least once time the instance. But the change of number of players is effective with
// a simple reloadscript.

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour lancer une instance (Quêtes). [Defaut : 5]
//Set the number of players required to launch an instance (Quests). [Default: 5]
set $EP7_InstJoueurs,1;

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour l'Arène (Mode MvP et Assaut). [Defaut : 4]
//Set the number of players required for the Arena (MVP mode, and Assault). [Default: 4]
set $EP7_AreneJoueurs,3;

//Régler le Nombre de joueurs requis pour les Quêtes Zombies. [Defaut : 4]
//Set the number of players required for Quests Zombies. [Default: 4]
set $EP7_ZombieJoueurs,3;

//Commenter cette ligne pour activer le NPC qui donne toutes les variables (Alberta 218,35) [Defaut : Uncomment]
//Comment this line to activate the NPC who gives all variables (Alberta 218,35) [Defaut : Uncomment]
disablenpc "Testeur#ep7";

//Annonce des instances : 0 = Local / 1 = Serveur
set $EP7Annonce,1;

//Annonce pour l'arrivée sur le Serveur : 0 = Local / 1 = Serveur
set $EP7DAnnonce,0;

//Pour introduction, régler le Nom du Serveur :
//For the Introduction, fix your name server :
set $EP7ServName$,"Sacre de Lunedor";

//Pour introduction, régler le Nom de la Capitale du Serveur, Nom de la carte et coordonnées (Pour l'arrivée après l'intro) :
//For the Introduction, fix the Capital Server, Nme of the map and coordinates (For come to the capital after the Introduction) :
set $EP7CapiName$,"Prontera";
set $EP7map$,"prontera";
set $EP7x,156;
set $EP7y,202;

//Il faut une monnaie globale à Arsinoé, par défaut Arsinois. Attention de pas mettre un objet pouvant être droppé.
//Global Current of Arsinoé, per default Arsinois Coins. You can change it but be careful don't use common items
set $ep7_Tcoins,29180;
//Nombre de personnes affichées par Titre : Ne doit pas dépasser 127.
//Choose the size of Title Board. Don't go upper 127 (Array limit)
set $EP7_TitreNbP,30;

//Configurer l'heure de la Guerre du Soulavein. [Defaut : Mercredi 21-23 Heures]
//Configure Soulavein's War Horairs. [Defaut : Wednesday 9-11 pm]

OnClock2100:	
	OnClock2300:
		if ((gettime(4)==3) && (gettime(3)>=21 && gettime(3)<23)) {donpcevent "EP7_WoESoulavein::onstart"; end;}
		if ((gettime(4)==3) && (gettime(3)==23)) {donpcevent "EP7_WoESoulavein::onstop"; end;}
		end;
}
-	script	EP7_ConfigurationSchall	-1,{

OnInit:

set $Ep7_BoatID,1002; //Boat Sprite ID / ID du sprite de bateau

//Number of names saved per Title / Nombre de noms sauvegardés par titre
set $EP8_TitreNbP,50;

//Allow items / maps
setarray $@allowedmaps1$[0], "tantale_ile","ars_phare","ars_fild01","ars_fild02","ars_fild03","ars_fild04","ars_fild05","ars_fild06","ars_fild07","ars_fild08","ars_fild09","ars_fild10","ars_fild11","ars_fild12","ars_fild13","ars_fild14","ars_fild15","ars_fild16","ars_fild17","ars_fild18","ars_fild19","ars_fild20","ars_fild21","ars_fild22","ars_fild23","ars_fild24","ars_fild25","ars_fild26","ars_fild27","ars_fild28","ars_fild29","ars_fild30","ars_fild31","ars_fild32","ars_fild33","ars_fild34","ars_fild35","ars_fild36","ars_fild37","ars_fild38","ars_fild39","ars_fild40","ars_fild41","ars_fild42","ars_fild43","ars_fild44","ars_fild45","ars_fild46","ars_fild47","ars_fild48","ars_fild49","ars_fild50","ars_fild51","ars_fild52","ars_fild53","ars_fild54","ars_fild55","ars_fild56","ars_fild57","ars_fild58","ars_fild59","ars_fild60","ars_fild61","ars_fild62","ars_fild63","ars_fild64","ars_fild65","ars_fild66","ars_fild67","ars_fild68","ars_fild69","ars_fild70","ars_fild71","ars_fild72","ars_fild73","ars_fild74","ars_fild75","ars_fild76";
setarray $@allowedmaps2$[0], "ars_dun01","ars_dun02","ars_dun03","ars_dun04","ars_dun05","ars_dun06","ars_dun07","ars_dun08","ars_dun09","ars_dun10","ars_dun11","ars_dun12","ars_dun13","ars_dun14","ars_dun15","ars_dun16","ars_dun17","ars_dun18","ars_dun19","ars_dun20","ars_dun21","ars_dun22","ars_dun23","ars_dun24","ars_dun25","ars_dun26","ars_dun27","ars_dun28","ars_dun29","ars_dun30","ars_dun31","ars_dun32","ars_dun33","ars_dun34","ars_dun35","ars_dun36","ars_dun37","ars_dun38","ars_dun39","ars_dun40","ars_dun41","ars_dun42","ars_dun43","ars_dun44","ars_dun45","ars_dun46","ars_dun47","ars_dun48","ars_dun49","ars_dun50","ars_dun51","ars_dun52","ars_dun53","ars_dun54","ars_dun55","ars_dun56","ars_dun57","ars_dun58","ars_dun59","ars_dun60","ars_dun61","ars_dun62","ars_dun63","ars_dun64","ars_dun65","ars_dun66","ars_dun67","ars_dun68","ars_dun69","ars_dun70","ars_dun71","ars_dun72","ars_dun73","ars_dun74","ars_dun75","ars_dun76","ars_dun77","ars_dun78","ars_dun79","ars_dun80","ars_dun81","ars_dun82","ars_dun83","ars_dun84","ars_dun85","ars_dun86","ars_dun87","ars_dun88","ars_dun89","ars_dun90","ars_dun91","ars_dun92","ars_dun93","ars_dun94","ars_dun95","ars_dun96";
setarray $@allowedmaps3$[0], "ars_in01","ars_in02","ars_in03","ars_in04","ars_in05","ars_in06","ars_in07","ars_in08","ars_in09","ars_in10","ars_in11","ars_in12","ars_in13","ars_in14","ars_in15","ars_in16","ars_in17";
setarray $@itemsdenied[0],29170,29171,29172,29173,29174,29175,29176,29177,29178,29179;

//Atcommand symbol (Used for Aerie's Call)
set $ep7_Atcom$,"!";

//Rewards / Récompenses
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[14],150; //Brynnlaw : Rajckam
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[15],100; //Brynnlaw : Majere
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[16],50; //Coppa : Ta Phrom
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[17],200; //Brynnlaw : Main Noire Negoce
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[18],400; //Main Noire : Final
setarray $ep7silvercoinnb[19],150; //Julius : La Pierre Rouge

setarray $ep7recompense[42],2358; //Brynnlaw : Milice
setarray $ep7recompensenb[42],1; //Brynnlaw : Milice

setarray $ep7recompense[43],5489; //Brynnlaw : Milice
setarray $ep7recompensenb[43],1; //Brynnlaw : Milice

setarray $ep7recompense[44],2780; //Coppa : Ta Phrom
setarray $ep7recompensenb[44],1; //Coppa : Ta Phrom

setarray $ep7recompense[45],2779; //Coppa : Cortes Farganhi
setarray $ep7recompensenb[45],1; //Coppa : Cortes Farganhi

setarray $ep7recompense[46],5379; //Brynnlaw : Moines Disparus
setarray $ep7recompensenb[46],1; //Brynnlaw : Moines Disparus

setarray $ep7recompense[47],5377; //Schallmar : Final
setarray $ep7recompensenb[47],1; //Schallmar : Final

setarray $ep7recompense[48],5261; //Elu : Rumble

}

3- Last error is from the map "tantale_ile" who is an error from me, I've forgot to add it per default. (It's an Arsinoé one used for start the adventure). SVN updated.

• 7 months later...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  34

Questions regarding the language table, I would probably know if there is a table in Portuguese Portugal, or Portuguese Brazil.

No, some files from Arsinoe have been translated but not fully done. Not currently in progress.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  34

No, some files from Arsinoe have been translated but not fully done. Not currently in progress.

I understand, thank you for being answering the question.

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2285

amazing

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  56

hi first id like to say really nice work

iv add this to my server and have a error same as someone posted here but no fix was said heres a link to the error

http://mysticpaste.com/private/TFLylkL88x/;jsessionid=sqet1r4qtxuqgmpkgzko8mq9?0

im useing revision 17221

rAthena emulator

would really like to get this online soon as possable

kind regards

mob_db.txt have been fixed for revision 15531+

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1268

First I'd just like to say thanks, Aerie, you're an angel, thank you for releasing all this content "FOR FREE!" really it's hard to wrap my head around, but thank you!

So I want to help you a little in anyway I can.

Small typo on line 213 unless I did that on accident but I don't think I touched it xD.

Elu.txt

blahblah_zps13fd29c3.png

donpcevent "Tombe#ep8ac::OnBack";
should be
donpcevent "Tombe#ep8c::OnBack";
Also for newer clients I made my own itemInfo.lub if you want you can use mine I changed some of the item icons though because I couldn't copy and paste the information. Thanks and goodluck.
	[29084] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Coppalana Archipelago",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "ºûÀÇÁÖ¹®¼­",
		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {
			"^777777Maritime Map of Coppalana Archipelago^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Coppalana.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
			"Weight : ^7777771^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Coppalana Archipelago",
		identifiedResourceName = "ºûÀÇÁÖ¹®¼­",
		identifiedDescriptionName = {
			"^777777Maritime Map of Coppalana Archipelago^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Coppalana.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29085] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Brynnlaw Islands",
			"^777777Maritime Map of Brynnlaw Islands^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Brynnlaw.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Brynnlaw Islands",
			"^777777Maritime Map of Brynnlaw Islands^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Brynnlaw.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29086] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Schallmar Islands",
			"^777777Maritime Map of Schallmar Islands^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Schallmar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Maritime Map of Schallmar Islands",
			"^777777Maritime Map of Schallmar Islands^000000",
			"This card allows you to navigate in the waters of Schallmar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29090] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°1",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¼Òȯ¼­_È°",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°1^000000",
			"The map shows a pearl.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°1",
		identifiedResourceName = "¼Òȯ¼­_È°",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°1^000000",
			"The map shows a pearl.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29091] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°2",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°2^000000",
			"The map shows the Tibérine Monastery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°2",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°2^000000",
			"The map shows the Tibérine Monastery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29092] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°3",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°3^000000",
			"The map shows Gwened Caves.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°3",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°3^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29093] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°4",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°4^000000",
			"The map shows the Jacamar Twins.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°4",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°4^000000",
			"The map shows the Jacamar Twins.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29094] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°5",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°5^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°5",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°5^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29095] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°6",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°6^000000",
			"The map shows Fortress of the Defense.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°6",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°6^000000",
			"The map shows Fortress of the Defense.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29096] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°7",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°7^000000",
			"The map shows Coppalana Archipelago.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°7",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°7^000000",
			"The map shows Coppalana Archipelago.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29097] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°8",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°8^000000",
			"The map shows Tibérine Monastery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°8",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°8^000000",
			"The map shows Tibérine Monastery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29098] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°9",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°9^000000",
			"The map shows Dragon Island.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°9",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°9^000000",
			"The map shows Dragon Island.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29099] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°10",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°10^000000",
			"The map shows the City of ArsinoEbut it doesn't look like the actual one ...",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°10",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°10^000000",
			"The map shows the City of ArsinoEbut it doesn't look like the actual one ...",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29100] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°11",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°11^000000",
			"The map shows Iawah Islands.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°11",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°11^000000",
			"The map shows Iawah Islands.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29101] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°12",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°12^000000",
			"The map shows Schallmar City.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°12",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°12^000000",
			"The map shows Schallmar City.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29102] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°13",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°13^000000",
			"The map shows Ar Gwez Boel.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°13",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°13^000000",
			"The map shows Ar Gwez Boel.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29103] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°14",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°14^000000",
			"The map shows Menez Mikael ar Mor.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°14",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°14^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29104] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°15",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°15^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°15",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°15^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29105] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°16",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°16^000000",
			"The map shows Jacamar Woods.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Treasure Map n°16",
			"^777777Treasure Map n°16^000000",
			"The map shows Jacamar Woods.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29120] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°1",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¸¶·Â¼®_°ËÁ¤",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°1^000000",
			"This is one of the seven pearls Shinaere.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°1",
		identifiedResourceName = "¸¶·Â¼®_°ËÁ¤",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°1^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29121] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°2",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°2^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°2",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°2^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29122] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°3",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°3^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°3",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°3^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29123] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°4",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°4^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°4",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°4^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29124] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°5",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°5^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°5",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°5^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29125] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°6",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°6^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°6",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°6^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29126] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°7",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°7^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Black Pearl n°7",
			"^777777Black Pearl n°7^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29130] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Spore of Blue Mush",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¹ö¼¸Æ÷ÀÚ",
			"^777777Spore of Blue Mush^000000",
			"Spore of Blue Mush are really rare.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Spore of Blue Mush",
		identifiedResourceName = "¹ö¼¸Æ÷ÀÚ",
			"^777777Spore of Blue Mush^000000",
			"Spore of Blue Mush are really rare.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29131] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Saintale's Wood",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¿ËÀÌ",
			"^777777Saintale's Wood^000000",
			"This wood is rare and can be only found in the islands of Jacamar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Saintale's Wood",
		identifiedResourceName = "¿ËÀÌ",
			"^777777Saintale's Wood^000000",
			"This wood is rare and can be only found in the islands of Jacamar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29132] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Philtre of Koweitel",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "µ¶_¿ôÀ½¹ö¼¸",
			"^777777Philtre of Koweitel^000000",
			"The Potion of Koweitel mutants will allow the caves Gwened recouver to human.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Philtre of Koweitel",
		identifiedResourceName = "µ¶_¿ôÀ½¹ö¼¸",
			"^777777Philtre of Koweitel^000000",
			"The Potion of Koweitel mutants will allow the caves Gwened recouver to human.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29133] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Cortès oil",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "±â¸§º´",
			"^777777Oil of Cortès^000000",
			"This oil allows you to use the crane of your ship.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Cortès oil",
		identifiedResourceName = "±â¸§º´",
			"^777777Oil of Cortès^000000",
			"This oil allows you to use the crane of your ship.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29134] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Cortès detector",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "ij½Ã»óÀÚ_°ËÁ¤",
			"^777777Cortès Detector^000000",
			"You need to keep you on the detector to display the treasures of the sea.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Cortès detector",
		identifiedResourceName = "ij½Ã»óÀÚ_°ËÁ¤",
			"^777777Cortès Detector^000000",
			"You need to keep you on the detector to display the treasures of the sea.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29140] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Coppalana Archipelago",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_¾ÆÀÌ»þ",
			"^777777Seal of Coppalana Archipelago^000000",
			"This is one of the seals that Cortes research.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Coppalana Archipelago",
		identifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_¾ÆÀÌ»þ",
			"^777777Seal of Coppalana Archipelago^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29141] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal de Pearl Island",
			"^777777Seal de Pearl Island^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal de Pearl Island",
			"^777777Seal de Pearl Island^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29142] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Hôtel du Croizic",
			"^777777Seal of Hôtel du Croizic^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Hôtel du Croizic",
			"^777777Seal of Hôtel du Croizic^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29143] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Brynnlaw",
			"^777777Seal of Brynnlaw^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Brynnlaw",
			"^777777Seal of Brynnlaw^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29144] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Jacamar Twins",
			"^777777Seal of Jacamar Twins^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Jacamar Twins",
			"^777777Seal of Jacamar Twins^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29145] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Comptoir Mascate",
			"^777777Seal of Comptoir Mascate^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Comptoir Mascate",
			"^777777Seal of Comptoir Mascate^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29146] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Spices Island",
			"^777777Seal of Spices Island^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Spices Island",
			"^777777Seal of Spices Island^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29147] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Tibérine Monastery",
			"^777777Seal of Tibérine Monastery^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Tibérine Monastery",
			"^777777Seal of Tibérine Monastery^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29148] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Fortress of the Defense",
			"^777777Seal of Fortress of the Defense^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seal of Fortress of the Defense",
			"^777777Seal of Fortress of the Defense^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29150] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Ta",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_¿¡À̽ø£",
			"^777777Rune of Ta^000000",
			"This is a magical rune.",
			"Defense : ^7777771^000000",
			"Equipped on : ^777777High^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Ta",
		identifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_¿¡À̽ø£",
			"^777777Rune of Ta^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29151] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Manganite",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "°ËÁ¤½¡",
			"^777777Manganite^000000",
			"Material used as fuel.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Manganite",
		identifiedResourceName = "°ËÁ¤½¡",
			"^777777Manganite^000000",
			"Material used as fuel.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29152] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Chimay",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "·éÀÇ¿ø¼®_ÀϹÝ",
			"^777777Rune of Chimay^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Chimay",
		identifiedResourceName = "·éÀÇ¿ø¼®_ÀϹÝ",
			"^777777Rune of Chimay^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29153] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Orval",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_Æ丣¾²",
			"^777777Rune of Orval^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Rune of Orval",
		identifiedResourceName = "·é½ºÅæ_Æ丣¾²",
			"^777777Rune of Orval^000000",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29154] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Scalp of Pirate",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "½Å±âÇѸ޴Þ",
			"^777777Scalp of Pirate^000000",
			"The Pirate scalp is the symbol of your bravery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Scalp of Pirate",
		identifiedResourceName = "½Å±âÇѸ޴Þ",
			"^777777Scalp of Pirate^000000",
			"The Pirate scalp is the symbol of your bravery.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29155] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Solinari's roc",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "ÇöÀÚÀǵ¹",
			"^777777Solinari's roc^000000",
			"This rock comes from one of three moons, the Solinari one.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Solinari's roc",
		identifiedResourceName = "ÇöÀÚÀǵ¹",
			"^777777Solinari's roc^000000",
			"This rock comes from one of three moons, the Solinari one.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29156] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Luggage of Croizic",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¹«ÇÑ°¡Á×ÁÖ¸Ó´Ï",
			"^777777Luggage of Croizic^000000",
			"Holidaymakers from the hotel's Croizic lost their luggage during the attacks of pirates.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Luggage of Croizic",
		identifiedResourceName = "¹«ÇÑ°¡Á×ÁÖ¸Ó´Ï",
			"^777777Luggage of Croizic^000000",
			"Holidaymakers from the hotel's Croizic lost their luggage during the attacks of pirates.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29157] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Huge Pearl",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "ºÐÈ«»öº¸¼®",
			"^777777Huge Pearl^000000",
			"This pearl is huge and has a cost like its weight!",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Huge Pearl",
		identifiedResourceName = "ºÐÈ«»öº¸¼®",
			"^777777Huge Pearl^000000",
			"This pearl is huge and has a cost like its weight!",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29158] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Cocked Filibuster",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "½ºÆгÊ",
			"^777777Cocked Filibuster^000000",
			"You must fit this object to be able to attack ships.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Cocked Filibuster",
		identifiedResourceName = "½ºÆгÊ",
			"^777777Cocked Filibuster^000000",
			"You must fit this object to be able to attack ships.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 105
	},

[29159] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Gong Mallet",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¼º³É",
			"^777777Gong Mallet^000000",
			"This is a mallet in gold.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Gong Mallet",
		identifiedResourceName = "¼º³É",
			"^777777Gong Mallet^000000",
			"This is a mallet in gold.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29160] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Vision of Gold",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "õ»çÀÇÀ¯·É",
			"^777777Vision of Gold^000000",
			"This object allows you to view the probable positions of the treasures on the islands of Schallmar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Vision of Gold",
		identifiedResourceName = "õ»çÀÇÀ¯·É",
			"^777777Vision of Gold^000000",
			"This object allows you to view the probable positions of the treasures on the islands of Schallmar.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 394
	},

[29161] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Fiber Mushroom",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¼ØÅÐ",
			"^777777Fiber Mushroom^000000",
			"Mented or even privatized fiber that can be very strong.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Fiber Mushroom",
		identifiedResourceName = "¼ØÅÐ",
			"^777777Fiber Mushroom^000000",
			"Mented or even privatized fiber that can be very strong.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29162] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Tissue Mycetozoa",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¼ºÀÚÀÇ¿ÊÁ¶°¢",
			"^777777Tissue Mycetozoa^000000",
			"The Mycetozoa fabric is light and strength rare. Very useful to build strong, lightweight shields.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Tissue Mycetozoa",
		identifiedResourceName = "¼ºÀÚÀÇ¿ÊÁ¶°¢",
			"^777777Tissue Mycetozoa^000000",
			"The Mycetozoa fabric is light and strength rare. Very useful to build strong, lightweight shields.",
			"^ffffff_^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29170] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Helm of the Champion",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "º¹°¢½´¹ÌÃ÷ÀÇÅõ±¸",
			"^777777Helm of the Champion^000000",
			"Helm of Heroes. Its powers are mysterious.",
			"Type : ^777777Headgear^000000",
			"Applicable Job : ^777777Every Job^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Helm of the Champion",
		identifiedResourceName = "º¹°¢½´¹ÌÃ÷ÀÇÅõ±¸",
			"^777777Helm of the Champion^000000",
			"Helm of Heroes. Its powers are mysterious.",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 510
	},

[29171] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Veridict-Vision",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "»çÀ̱׷éÀdz¯°³",
			"^777777Veridict-Vision^000000",
			"Its powers are mysterious.",
			"Equipped on : ^777777Mid^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Veridict-Vision",
		identifiedResourceName = "»çÀ̱׷éÀdz¯°³",
			"^777777Veridict-Vision^000000",
			"Equipped on : ^777777Mid^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 568
	},

[29172] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Catnip",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "Æøź¹ö¼¸Æ÷ÀÚ",
			"^777777Catnip^000000",
			"Equipped on : ^777777Low^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Catnip",
		identifiedResourceName = "Æøź¹ö¼¸Æ÷ÀÚ",
			"^777777Catnip^000000",
			"Equipped on : ^777777Low^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 383
	},

[29173] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Scourge of the Gods",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¾Ó±×¶ó¸¶ÀÌ´º",
			"^777777Scourge of the Gods^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Armor^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Scourge of the Gods",
		identifiedResourceName = "¾Ó±×¶ó¸¶ÀÌ´º",
			"^777777Scourge of the Gods^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Armor^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 3,
		ClassNum = 8
	},

[29174] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Parade of Harpocrates",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¾Ë½´Çǽº",
			"^777777Parade of Harpocrates^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Parade of Harpocrates",
		identifiedResourceName = "¾Ë½´Çǽº",
			"^777777Parade of Harpocrates^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 3
	},

[29175] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Veil of Danifae",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¾Æ»ç¶ó¿äÁ¤¸ðÀÚ",
			"^777777Veil of Danifae^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Garment^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Veil of Danifae",
		identifiedResourceName = "¾Æ»ç¶ó¿äÁ¤¸ðÀÚ",
			"^777777Veil of Danifae^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Garment^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29176] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Seven League Boots",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "½½·¹ÀÌÇÁ´Ï¸£",
			"^777777Seven League Boots^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Footgear^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Seven League Boots",
		identifiedResourceName = "½½·¹ÀÌÇÁ´Ï¸£",
			"^777777Seven League Boots^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Footgear^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29177] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Rune of the Martyr",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "¸¶¹ýÃ¥_¹«",
			"^777777Rune of the Martyr^000000",
			"Type : ^777777Accessory^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Rune of the Martyr",
		identifiedResourceName = "¸¶¹ýÃ¥_¹«",
			"^777777Rune of the Martyr^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29178] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Backup ring",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "ÁÙ",
			"^777777Backup ring^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Backup ring",
		identifiedResourceName = "ÁÙ",
			"^777777Backup ring^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},

[29179] = {
		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Dragon Armor Plates",
		unidentifiedResourceName = "³ª°¡ÀǺñ´Ã°©¿Ê",
			"^777777Dragon Armor Plates^000000",
		},
		identifiedDisplayName = "Dragon Armor Plates",
		identifiedResourceName = "³ª°¡ÀǺñ´Ã°©¿Ê",
			"^777777Dragon Armor Plates^000000",
		},
		slotCount = 0,
		ClassNum = 0
	},
Edited by Skorm

Thanks for your reply ;D This kind of work have only an interest when it shared with the highest number of player, It took me around 2 years for complete both continents and it'll be sad to see only 50 players test it !

The elu.txt file have been corrected. I'll DL the latest version of the client for check how those LUA files works. TxT files no more supported ?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1268

The elu.txt file have been corrected. I'll DL the latest version of the client for check how those LUA files works. TxT files no more supported ?

They didn't seem to work for me I'm using 2012-07-16aRagexeRE. ItemInfo.lub is located in the System folder in your clients RO directory the only problem I see with that is when updating sometimes KRO patches replace it, that's why I always have backups. xD

• 9 months later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  58

hi Aerie, first i'd just say thank you for amazing free release.

just simple question, where's the script for Cinematique.txt?. because there's list of that script on script_schallmar.conf. or that script has been deleted?

EDIT : Where's i can get map file for ordeal_1-3, 1-4, 2-3, 2-4, 3-3, 3-4?. because i've got some error on map server when loading that map.

Thx For Helping  /lv

Edited by painrugi

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1445

Thanks you so much for all of this work! you should be map lv. 3!!