SQL Error

Dolphin86

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  254
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  704

1.thumb.png.0a5cd4276496dc5e24dff6c8444c0947.png

im running on centos 7, and i am using my old server file re-uploaded and somehow i keep having this error, i had make sure the username and password correctly and given privilege's to that account, i did bump across some search result mention that it would happen if port 3306 should have issue if i run my website on other vps, which is true i did run my web page on previous server on other vps (since im running the new server with the old server files), but now i dont know where or how to fix this problem, could someone guide me?

thank you  

6 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1535

4 hours ago, Dolphin86 said:

1.thumb.png.0a5cd4276496dc5e24dff6c8444c0947.png

im running on centos 7, and i am using my old server file re-uploaded and somehow i keep having this error, i had make sure the username and password correctly and given privilege's to that account, i did bump across some search result mention that it would happen if port 3306 should have issue if i run my website on other vps, which is true i did run my web page on previous server on other vps (since im running the new server with the old server files), but now i dont know where or how to fix this problem, could someone guide me?

thank you  

database is from localhost since the host is 127.0.0.1. So the access denied to its database server itself. most probably the access is wrong. You can try access the database and see is it true the access user have database 'rag' privilege.

@Chaos92 i did try add in my vps ip, still same result, and i did had triple check the user acsess i had make sure it had all privilage over the database..

55 minutes ago, Dolphin86 said:

@Chaos92 i did try add in my vps ip, still same result, and i did had triple check the user acsess i had make sure it had all privilage over the database..

then make sure the ports are open and can be accessed by localhost. I dont know about your setup but since the database is from localhost, so if got any issue, it should be from the website trying to connect to the database server. not from the server itself.

@Chaos92 sorry im uber noob on this part, how can i check if my port are open or close?

41 minutes ago, Dolphin86 said:

@Chaos92 sorry im uber noob on this part, how can i check if my port are open or close?

maybe can use any tools out there https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and insert your VPS or server IP that have the database.

Make sure you can access the mysql too.

was port 3306 should be open? it clearly said open...?