How to edit .lub files?

maelmael

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

image.png.dce0042bb1d2bdceee00e0fbe3771931.png

Hi i'm having difficulty opening the .lub (i'm already using GRF editor) file since i'm having an issue on 3rd job skills image.png.6b7e6f0de3f76d0ebcb1c59a50f5067b.png

can someone please help teach me a step by step to do this? I'm stuck already. Thanks in advance.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  666

download it then edit it in notepad+++ then paste to your grf dont forget to copy backup

• Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657

Well, there's some information missing on what you're trying to achieve there. Do you actually need this particular file? A translated one would probably be better for you. So as Winter above said, using the file from a translated git repository might be a better.

Though if you do want to extract this particular file (which I assume is from data.grf; from kRO), then use "Save as..." and save the file wherever you want (make sure to save it as skillinfolist.lub, not lua). You should also change the view by clicking on "Raw view" as well. If you're going to copy the file from kRO, you'll probably run into missing defined skills from skillid.lub, but again it depends what you're trying to achieve. Mixing lub files isn't a good idea if you don't know what you're doing.