Looking for VC and screenshare host/help setting up server. Not sure if there's a subforum for this?

Kiriesani

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4

CLOSED

So I spent like a week (maybe 30+ hours) going through guides and trying to get a personal server working. Read the guides on here, elsewhere, etc. Clearly I just... can't do it by myself. So I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind spending some time with me on voice/screen sharing to help me get the damn thing set up. Or teach me how in a way that's better than the tutorials. Looked through the forums and I'm not quite 100% sure where to post this. Can maybe pay a little, if that's required, but would prefer not to. I'm unemployed (disabled) so money is rough to get for me right now.

Did look for US RO server hosting but most the sites that do it are down. So I'm not sure if there's a better place to go for this. I tried to start over multiple times and every time something different seemed to go wrong. Not sure if it's just huge bad luck or if I'm just... not cut out for getting one running. Either way, appreciate the help, and if someone recommends a different place to post this I'll gladly move it.

Thanks

CLOSED

Edited by Kiriesani

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  298

hello kindly dm me or add me on discord, i would be glad to help you out

Edited by Vy Low

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  55

5 hours ago, Kiriesani said:

So I spent like a week (maybe 30+ hours) going through guides and trying to get a personal server working. Read the guides on here, elsewhere, etc. Clearly I just... can't do it by myself. So I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind spending some time with me on voice/screen sharing to help me get the damn thing set up. Or teach me how in a way that's better than the tutorials. Looked through the forums and I'm not quite 100% sure where to post this. Can maybe pay a little, if that's required, but would prefer not to. I'm unemployed (disabled) so money is rough to get for me right now.

Did look for US RO server hosting but most the sites that do it are down. So I'm not sure if there's a better place to go for this. I tried to start over multiple times and every time something different seemed to go wrong. Not sure if it's just huge bad luck or if I'm just... not cut out for getting one running. Either way, appreciate the help, and if someone recommends a different place to post this I'll gladly move it.

Thanks

Kindly check my dm