EP2 Pre-Comodo Data Consolidation

oldinroplayer

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  18

Hey Folks, I'm looking together to gather what little remains of EP2 Pre-Comodo data, correct any glaring gaps/issues and hopefully, one day put it in eA/rA compatible format (starting with TXT and then SQL). So far, I've consolidated information from sources I could find online (old eA scripts, Wayback Machine sites -- including a few non-English ones) in this Google Sheet.

So far, the data does pass "the sniff test" -- Smokies in Payon Dungeon, Poison Spores in Geffen, Anolians in Clock Tower basement. However, it is missing a bunch of data, most notable monster stats, mobs & spawn details for XMas Island and Toy Factory etc. Card Details are not completely captured and this is something I'm currently working on -- some of the cards such as Pupa (MHP+50) do seem accurate.

Requesting inputs from folks that have been playing RO since the early days to help with this exercise. I'm also willing to take a look a any first-party sources such as files from old emulators from this era to refine the sheet above. Planning to xpost this request to a few other RO forums as well. Would appreciate reposts to closed communities/discord groups as well.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet