Unauthorized AndRO usage by Skyzone Hosting

meyraw

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39

Hello.

Some of you know me as a creator of AndRO app. Recently (actually not so recently) some guys calling themselves Skyzone have decompiled my application and started to re-sell it to server owners without my permission.

According to server owners, Skyzone Hosting is telling them that what they do is totally legal and permitted by me.

It is not.

I have contacted Skyzone Hosting and gave a proposal of "30% royalty with a read-only control on payment operations" but they rejected.

Hereby I inform that Skyzone Hosting are cheaters and scammers. This is a message to server owners: think twice before dealing with a hosting that can steal your files and start re-selling them.

Servers that bought a cracked AndRO from Skyzone are sponsoring cheaters and scammers. I strongly recommend them to stop doing this and buy a license for the non-cracked app instead: http://roworkshop.com/andro

Edited by meyraw
  • Love 3

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1942

your project is nice but pricey and you forgot to secure your own paid service application. how securely this paid service of yours if they manage to decompiled those application. and upon on checking on the website of skyzone hosting they haven't selling it at the moment. and also they have another apps called PandRO.

>your project is nice but pricey and you forgot to secure your own paid service application. how securely this paid service of yours if they manage to decompiled those application.

That is true but it still doesn't allow anyone to steal my code and re-sell it.

>upon on checking on the website of skyzone hosting they haven't selling it at the moment. and also they have another apps called PandRO.

This "PandRO" is really a decompiled AndRO with a modified UI.

4 minutes ago, meyraw said:

>your project is nice but pricey and you forgot to secure your own paid service application. how securely this paid service of yours if they manage to decompiled those application.

That is true but it still doesn't allow anyone to steal my code and re-sell it.

>upon on checking on the website of skyzone hosting they haven't selling it at the moment. and also they have another apps called PandRO.

This "PandRO" is really a decompiled AndRO with a modified UI.

i think anything you release on public have a higher chance of getting modified, decompiled or rebuilt in a new one. thats you should do first is to secure your apps or codes.

and im not sure if your code was stolen by them since i don't know PoringDevs which is the developer and maintainer of the PandRO. he/she's the one you should contact regarding on this matter. i did not know Skyzone personally but he's only selling a hosting service with additional addons or other stuff. PandRO still a 3rd party program from his offered services. and also you should have a strong proof that they use your code before posting them regarding on this matter. 

and also the price is also matter. specially not all can afford AndRO which is totally pricey that's why they offered alternative option.

44 minutes ago, Brynner said:

i think anything you release on public have a higher chance of getting modified, decompiled or rebuilt in a new one. thats you should do first is to secure your apps or codes.

and im not sure if your code was stolen by them since i don't know PoringDevs which is the developer and maintainer of the PandRO. he/she's the one you should contact regarding on this matter. i did not know Skyzone personally but he's only selling a hosting service with additional addons or other stuff. PandRO still a 3rd party program from his offered services. and also you should have a strong proof that they use your code before posting them regarding on this matter. 

and also the price is also matter. specially not all can afford AndRO which is totally pricey that's why they offered alternative option.

>i think anything you release on public have a higher chance of getting modified, decompiled or rebuilt in a new one. thats you should do first is to secure your apps or codes.

Of course. I just want to warn anyone that Skyzone Hosting can steal their information, that's all.

> and im not sure if your code was stolen by them since i don't know PoringDevs which is the developer and maintainer of the PandRO. he/she's the one you should contact regarding on this matter. i did not know Skyzone personally but he's only selling a hosting service with additional addons or other stuff. PandRO still a 3rd party program from his offered services.

If you read my first message carefully you will see that I have already tried to settle this in private, but my proposal was not heard.

>and also you should have a strong proof that they use your code before posting them regarding on this matter. 

As a creator of AndRO that tested both applications I can assure you that this is a same program. And anyone who used both AndRO and PandRO can tell that it's the same application with a different UI. The attached screenshot is a comparison of PandRO and AndRO. Sure, "different apps" ?

>and also the price is also matter.

I have the right to sell my product for any price I want.

I will say it again: I am not trying to contact Skyzone Hosting in this topic.

This topic is a warning to all server owners, so they could think twice before dealing with a scam hosting that can steal their information and start re-selling it.

1067997802_.thumb.png.f78c2b3132e18a841b89bd8fdfdf22f3.png

Edited by meyraw

all i can see here is maybe he started to loosing profit from his/her pricey AndRO project. thats why blaming Skyzone Hosting and PandRO for stealing his/her code. well as i can see on my part. not of all expensive or pricey project wont last long specially if its not really worth it and not good for a long term investment features. not worth it because all we know AndRO still have lots of features which is not working. still have a bugs still need to fix. the problem there is every time the owner of AndRO needs to pay for the update which is worthless because you avail a services should be needed to a fix if a bug. also if there is an updates AndRO user/owner should have also get that updates but its not.so instead of blaming this hosting company. why don't you improve your services since there is already had a competition on the market which is AndRO and PandRO. and also always secure your code or apps before releasing it on public. so you can't blame anyone for stealing your code because of your own negligence. 

Edited by Brynner

good example is Aeomin for releasing Thor Patcher. everything is secured specially the code of this project. and also Functor for his paid service Gepard. you should only blame your self for this big mistake not the others.

btw we are not related and also i didn't host anything on his hosting company.i hosted my own server on another hosting company but i know Skyzone more better than you.

Edited by Brynner

@Skyzone

- Your so called "recommendations" are just a technical support for your clients. What you publically recommend in your website is a modified and illegally resold AndRO, not the original one. Which makes you a partner in his crime.

- Please stop acting like you are unaware of PandRO being an illegal modification of AndRO. I am sure that with your technical knowledge you are well aware of that.

- There was never any 3rd party partnership information on your webpage, you present this service as yours. And even if it was, the fact is that you are selling a stolen application. I don't know what you did or did not steal before and what you will or will not steal after that: after all, it's pretty hard to prove the fact that the one stole a script, because the script is fully server side by design and the thief server can just say that he wrote the script himself. But. I believe server owners must be aware of who they are dealing with. A potential thief of their information.

@Brynner the fact that the code has been reverse-engineered doesn't remove the fact that Skyzone Hosting re-sells it to gain profit which makes this company a thief.

9 minutes ago, meyraw said:

@Skyzone

- Your so called "recommendations" are just a technical support for your clients. What you publically recommend in your website is a modified and illegally resold AndRO, not the original one. Which makes you a partner in his crime.

- Please stop acting like you are unaware of PandRO being an illegal modification of AndRO. I am sure that with your technical knowledge you are well aware of that.

- There was never any 3rd party partnership information on your webpage, you present this service as yours. And even if it was, the fact is that you are selling a stolen application. I don't know what you did or did not steal before and what you will or will not steal after that: after all, it's pretty hard to prove the fact that the one stole a script, because the script is fully server side by design and the thief server can just say that he wrote the script himself. But. I believe server owners must be aware of who they are dealing with. A potential thief of their information.

@Brynner the fact that the code has been reverse-engineered doesn't remove the fact that Skyzone Hosting re-sells it to gain profit which makes this company a thief.

i don't see any issue on the hosting company selling PandRO which he get from another provider or developer. if you got issue stealing your code. you should talk to the developer or maintainer of PandRO. PandRO is a 3rd party program offered by this hosting company. and also Skyzone doesn't even know the code uses for that apps. he doesn't have a direct access for the code for PandRO. he just providing services for that apps for those who wants to avail. and also you don't have a copyrights protection so he/she doesn't even need to get your approval if she made a copy of your apps. all of us here doesn't even have permission to use those files from Gravity to use their products and files. so what you are also doing is illegal.  the only thing you can do is improve your product so the client will avail of your AndRO instead of PandRO.

• Like 2

In some cases your issue here is difficult to prove. you don't have any copy rights for your AndRO. and also you don't have any proof that they have access to your code. all you just saying is they just decompiled your application. decompiling application won't gave you exact codes from your source code. and also if you base depends on the interface or features that you provided. its not enough to prove that AndRO and PandRO is the same. some of features of PandRO still don't exist on AndRO. so your allegation is just a simple conclusion.

Just now, Skyzone said:

The pricy of his work is fine. I saw many of my customer in skyzone was on his License. why he losing profit for his work? feed back from my customer is his support is very very poor. I message PandRO if he accept my proposal to post his work on Skyzone without payment is fine. PandRO Developer's is no agreement about his work. I do advertising there work's and I dont care about what inside cause I Don't care about development on Android. I wrote a page for PandRO and thats all. about the Support there is a Contact Support to them. everytime there is asking about Android Support I suggest to check on the Partner's Menu on my Front Website. don't know where you get that information accusation wrong with distributing your work. every time that are looking for AndRO I always recomment Chris to email. try to ask other your customer who refered to get in your work. this was the problem on you. IMPROVE YOUR SERVICE SUPPORT AND PUT A CUSTOMER AREA'S. @meyraw I can help you on that way in the right place don't think on me that we stealing project on you. we dont care about service support of PANDRO. I always asking to direct chat on there Page it is not my obligation to answer there questions. 

ONCE AGAIN IM NOT INVOLVING TO DISTRIBUTING OF YOUR WORK I DO MY OWN SUPPORT HERE.

im not sure. it was only base on my own opinion and what i read. and also if there is no any issue with money involve. why he/she posted this at the first place. becase PandRO might already making profit.

and he/she mention it already on the first post 

I have contacted Skyzone Hosting and gave a proposal of "30% royalty with a read-only control on payment operations" but they rejected.

so that might be my answer on your question.

@Brynner I'm fine with people making money, but I'm not fine with people making money using my work without my permission. I respect other custom client developers like Dia, KeyWorld, Antares, Curiosity, Shinryo, Temtaime and whoever makes the RO client on Unity, forgot his name. Because they spent hundreds of hours to write the code. But I will never respect a person that decompiled an app written by another member of the community, made a new UI, renamed it and started selling as if it was his own app.

@Skyzone you're keeping telling me that you are not involved. But how the one helping a thief to sell stolen goods while knowing that these goods are stolen be not involved? You can call yourself developer, partner, supporter, whoever. But as long as you're helping to sell the modified AndRO, you ARE involved. And I can't imagine any partnership between us, in which I will stand next to the one selling my project plus one percent of his own code.

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  640

On 5/20/2022 at 4:33 PM, meyraw said:

Hello.

Some of you know me as a creator of AndRO app. Recently (actually not so recently) some guys calling themselves Skyzone have decompiled my application and started to re-sell it to server owners without my permission.

According to server owners, Skyzone Hosting is telling them that what they do is totally legal and permitted by me.

It is not.

Hereby I inform that Skyzone Hosting are cheaters and scammers. This is a message to server owners: think twice before dealing with a hosting that can steal your files and start re-selling them.

Servers that bought a cracked AndRO from Skyzone are sponsoring cheaters and scammers. I strongly recommend them to stop doing this and buy a license for the non-cracked app instead: http://roworkshop.com/andro

If you are really claiming the you own andRO well your prices is really inhumane. Back then i sent you a message. Saying what if my server shut down. Then later on i want to host another server. You told me as long as its the same name i can. Different name will cost full price. Lol.

>and also the price is also matter.

I have the right to sell my product for any price I want.

Yes i respect this thats why i didn't bother you anymore. (if you really are the author)

Anyway back to topic.

The mere fact android is an open source OS. It's really your fault for not securing it. So @Brynner was right.

On 5/20/2022 at 5:28 PM, Brynner said:

your project is nice but pricey and you forgot to secure your own paid service application. how securely this paid service of yours if they manage to decompiled those application. and upon on checking on the website of skyzone hosting they haven't selling it at the moment. and also they have another apps called PandRO.

If they sell same function i don't see problem with it. Example, Emistry released promotional code NPC. Sader also released same npc with the same function. Regardless of the code.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Skyzone said:

About this I don't know what is coding from because I don't asking for this what made. I message them to be one of our partner's and all are free,  I only do this because of interested customer from skyzone to deal with this Developers, 
and WHY YOU SAYING THAT IS MINE? PandRO is another company. PARTNERSHIP is no MONEY INVOLVE. WHY YOU SAYING THAT SKYZONE IS THIEF from your Work? First of All I don't care of your Work. because when AndRO is on Ragnarok Gepard Shield is none sense anybody can bypass skills. I include there pandro support only this because some of them are looking of what kind of AndRO and the PandRO better Look..... I DONT CARE what other saying but your Accusing me without a proof that IM DEVELOPING YOUR ANDRO and RESELL to EARN MONEY that is NOT TRUE. everybody know who and what I do support on skyzone hosting. I don't accepting AndRO Support, but Im kinda shy to not respond to there needs that you dont do in your support, I tell them on my page what they do on my Web Hosting needs. 

My work on Web Developing is more Pricy on AndRO is only 400 to 500$? and My Web Developing Skill is enough to pay for 500$ to 1,000$ every week I have customer to develop website. you think I'm do this for your AndRO you crazy man.

about this information can you tell me where you message this? you are basing nothing and wrong accusations. you know. improve your service support thats all. 
I work on skyzone hosting silently 20 hours a day and you think we can do dealing something not we don't work. 

So, you're having a special page on your website for re-selling my work and now you're telling that there's no money involved? What a nonsense.

First, I think you only provide you "free" support to your PAID clients and as long as they PAY you? Oops, suddenly money become involved.

Second, I don't really care who is re-selling: you, your brother, your friend developer, whatever. As long as you're helping him/her to distribute, while knowing that this app is a modified AndRO, you are involved. Like I said, this topic is a warning for others, that the same thing can happen to them: suddenly their work gets sold by one of your "partners", and of course you're denying everything.

And third, stop telling me "Improve your app" or "Improve your support" or whatever else about my improvement. If you wanted to help me in improvement you would send me a message to cooperate instead of stealing the code or working with the guy who stole it.

• Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  640

Im pretty sure @Skyzone is acting only as a middle man to connect customers to sellers (except for vps). His website also have gepard in it. Does it mean he steal functor works? I am pretty convinced that you own andRO @meyraw. But you are barking at the wrong tree. Your beef is with poring devs. Maybe talk to them instead of skyzone.

Edited by Gidz Cross
  • MVP 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  41

@ meyraw Sir i think you are mistaken about Skyzone Hosting. They are not reselling your works or any other works for profit. Anyone can approach them and try to become their partner for free.  Skyzone Hosting is one of the place where u can get many contacts it may be streamer services or spriting services or any other thing. They personally dont make any profit out of this. If you want to accuse about your stolen codes or whatever you should try to contact PANDRO makers and try to sort things out with them. You creating a Thread and accusing Skyzone for stealing codes or theft is not good. Go catch the real culprits if you can. Dont make allegations against skyzone because hes not the one developing your stolen codes 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, meyraw said:

So, you're having a special page on your website for re-selling my work and now you're telling that there's no money involved? What a nonsense.

First, I think you only provide you "free" support to your PAID clients and as long as they PAY you? Oops, suddenly money become involved.

Second, I don't really care who is re-selling: you, your brother, your friend developer, whatever. As long as you're helping him/her to distribute, while knowing that this app is a modified AndRO, you are involved. Like I said, this topic is a warning for others, that the same thing can happen to them: suddenly their work gets sold by one of your "partners", and of course you're denying everything.

And third, stop telling me "Improve your app" or "Improve your support" or whatever else about my improvement. If you wanted to help me in improvement you would send me a message to cooperate instead of stealing the code or working with the guy who stole it.

all i can see here is all allegation without any proof. show your proof if you can provide it specially the code what you are saying. but how can you compare it if Skyzone Hosting doesn't have the code for that apps. PandRO have own maintainer or developer. he/she should be the one who you talking about this matter. but before complaining secure your apps first so this issue wont happen again. if  you got issue with PandRO. its only you and the developer. the 3rd party services is not liable for this matter. 

• Love 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  91

@meyraw The only thing you have to do is , register your app as intellectual property to protect what you did, anyone who knows how to decompile apk, can make a scan of such applications, pandro from what I've seen is only interface modification but it is still the same andro code.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  298

This is why talented developers like @meyraw have stopped working on their projects since we condone spreading other people's work. To be honest, he has the right to do so regardless of the price meyraw set because he is the one who developed it. Its not mandatory for everyone to purchase it but only those who wish to avail. What I'm trying to say is we should never support distributing the works of other just for our own benefits.
Let's support Legit developer who contributed their works for our beloved game. 

Edited by Vy Low

@JinYuichi You may be right. It's much harder to protect Java bytecode than a C++ native code. Having that said, even Gravity tried to pack their EXE with Themida, but it still got cracked. Maybe I was too naive thinking that one member of a p-server community won't steal from the other.

@Vy Low Thank you for your support. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop working on the project.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  91

@meyraw There are many ways to encrypt code, I have worked with other types of games that use various forms of encryption, it is only a matter of finding the most correct way to encrypt what you have done, but you are still in time to put your apk as intellectual property.

9 hours ago, meyraw said:

@JinYuichi You may be right. It's much harder to protect Java bytecode than a C++ native code. Having that said, even Gravity tried to pack their EXE with Themida, but it still got cracked. Maybe I was too naive thinking that one member of a p-server community won't steal from the other.

@Vy Low Thank you for your support. Don't worry, I'm not going to stop working on the project.

i hope you learned from your own mistake always secure your files or code before releasing it. it hard to make a unique idea or project but easy to copy your idea and make a better one. it happens all the time. even on the biggest company in the world having an issue with that but it is really hard to stop it. best example is just like another game of League of Legends sue the game Mobile Legends for copying the idea of the game but nothings happen.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  41

@meyraw Since your the creator of ANDRO maybe if you provide good service and more upgraded features i think people will still try to avail your services so you need not have to worry about others. This piracy and reselling of codes has become so common but one thing we cannot change and that is the service and content that the Creator provides cannot be provided by resellers. Lesson learnt and next time secure codes and try provide best service and cool features. People dont usually care about the price if they get something cool so its worth buying it

@Brynner  @Pride I think the main lesson that I've learnt is that not everyone in the community is fair. This thread is not to make scamzone hosting stop re-selling AndRO or to cry, or whatever. Of course they will not stop re-selling. This thread is just a warning for server owners about another scam hosting, that's all.

Edited by meyraw

1 hour ago, meyraw said:

@Brynner  @Pride I think the main lesson that I've learnt is that not everyone in the community is fair. This thread is not to make scamzone hosting stop re-selling AndRO or to cry, or whatever. Of course they will not stop re-selling. This thread is just a warning for server owners about another scam hosting, that's all.

not only in this community lol. that's happening every where. and all your allegation with skyzone still a heresay without strong evidence. even you keep pushing your issue with skyzone. PandRO can still keeps improving their services you cant stop them since PandRO has its own developer or maintainer.