Stone Curse will still work on Evil Druid Card and Medusa Card

funtwocrasher

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  136

Help! I am using the latest rAthena and I have problems regarding the stone curse, having ED and Medusa Card doesnt protect you from SC. It will still curse you. Any fix on this?

4 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  1511

10 hours ago, funtwocrasher said:

Help! I am using the latest rAthena and I have problems regarding the stone curse, having ED and Medusa Card doesnt protect you from SC. It will still curse you. Any fix on this?

hello, are u using latest one ? Because if im not mistaken Apr 28, 2022 have commit about stone curse related

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/3b9c28aa464b8adb3decb5357725e1f705c8517e

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  790

Going by this and your previous posts, I assume you checked out rAthena exactly at the moment where we were reworking the status changes. I strongly recommend you update to latest rAthena. (Stash your own changes -> Pull from master -> Pop your own changes).

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  136

8 hours ago, Chaos92 said:

hello, are u using latest one ? Because if im not mistaken Apr 28, 2022 have commit about stone curse related

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/commit/3b9c28aa464b8adb3decb5357725e1f705c8517e

I will jsut do this manually because I have gepard and mobile in my src. But I have a question,

RED is DELETE right? and GREEN is ADD?

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  790

Red is deleted lines and green is added lines, yes.

But I honestly don't recommend manually updating things and rather learn to work with diff files or just keep rAthena up-to-date, because many fixes are not just one commit but also have follow-up fixes. You will really want to merge all fixes done to rAthena.

Usually it shouldn't be too hard, as said even if you have local changes, you can stash them, then pull and then stash pop and you have your custom changes back in (only if the same line was changed you need to do manual merging). Maybe you can try it in a local copy.