[SHOWCASE] CPanel with React and NodeJS

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

Hello,

I am a newbie in programming so learning new language is quite hard for me. And since I learn a lot about JS, I tried to make rAthena CPanel on JS Based Framework, namely ReactJS as frontend (also using tailwind css) and NodeJS as backend. By saying NodeJS, I mean I used the already-developed headless CMS called strapi which is open-source platform. It provides the auto-generated API which make it easier to integrate with other platform, like selling your real-life stuff in exchange for in-game rewards, connecting your account with social media, server merge, creating hooks etc etc.

This project is not finished yet but it won't hurt to share some of my work. I will keep you guys updated about this work and hopefully I could share some of my work with you.

Disclaimer: All of the graphics that I used is not my work. I only use it barely for showcase purpose and I got them mostly from rAthena and/or kRO client. And pardon my english ?

admin_dashboard.PNG

landing_page.PNG

landing_page2.PNG

master_sample.PNG

log_sample.PNG

user_1.PNG

Strapi.PNG

api_result.PNG

Edited by ushabibulloh
adding more techs to give more description

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  869

It looks simple, clean and modern. There are many projects which wasnt finished. I which u able to finish it and I whould like to know which features or main functions u've finished yet.

I whould like to here about ur progress.

Do u want to use it just for ur own or u want to share it sometime?

Rynbef~

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5

Hi.

Luckily I have some free time and this project is on progress. I will share the NodeJS API when I finished them. Regarding the Front End part, I will gladly implement them if someone ask me to do that.

• Love 1