Pending question about Character Simulators...

Gaby_DXD

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

I asked in another post about a character simulator more up-to-date than the one I was using... They answered me and indicated a PHP page of existing characters on Ragnarok Servers, but besides being possible to take a single pose from it, it's still I need to have an account to get the character...

I would like a Character Simulator that could give me as much character movement as possible... I used this one: https://ro-character-simulator.ratemyserver.net/

but unfortunately it is no longer being updated and is currently very incomplete, i would like to know if anyone can help me find a simulator that is more up to date and that allows me to download the characters for use in animations?

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

I've never heard of any other than the RMS one - some servers have integrated rochargen into their FluxCP installations to provide character signatures, but i've never seen any of them with the ability to generate animated gif's instead of the static poses.

Maybe one of the lurkers has come across one? Who knows. Best of luck in your search, though!

EDIT: Just seen this posted on the forums; 

Edited by Akkarin