Where is the packet bible?

Antares

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  420

Hi!

I really need the list of all packets with hex code and name and the short description about what they do/expect/work like. About 10 years ago there was a packet bible somewehere on the forums or maybe the wiki, unfortunately I don't remember. Can someone help me out where can I find the info on the packets? Unfortunately this https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Packets is not what I need, because it contains no info at all. I can also faintly recall that the list was in the doc folder somewhere in the source but I can't find it, only an empty txt.

Thank you!

Bonus question:

When creating potion weapon, where does the client get the list of requirements from (recipe) when displaying the 2nd window (with the optional 3 places) during crafting/brewing? What I mean:
- Using Pharmacy
- Server sends 0x18d PACKET.ZC.MAKABLEITEMLIST, with the list of items and 3 materials connecting to them, but for some reason the material list is all empty, so I can't use this part.
- The client dislpays the possible item list
- After hitting OK the client displays the name of the item to be created on the header, the list of materials it requires (this is what I need) and 3 empty places where you can put additional ingredients in (eg star crumb)
image.png.00f839954ca6a2cdf35a3ba5ab224565.png
- After filling in the additional stuff and hitting okay, the client sends 0x18e PACKET.CZ.REQMAKINGITEM with the requested itemID and the 3 additional ingredients.

Thank you!

Edited by Antares

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet