Can anyone provide some Guides?

Valkyriey

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi, I'm very new here and have never done anything like this, so please forgive my lack of knowledge. I'd like to ask of you folks to please provide me with some guides. I am told that what I'd like to do is simple. The following is what I'd like to do:

--Create my own offline Private Server for my own personal use and nothing more. Renzadic's Guide cited below seems like the way to go for that unless someone can offer something else. 

--Create some custom items such as resurrecting Kaho Horns and Celebration Rings as well as some new creations such as additional gear that autocasts,  HP/MP vaps, and a mutation of the Heroic Backpack, or an entire gear set much like the Heroic Backpack.  This seems to be the way to go unless someone can provide something else, however I didn't see anything for autocasting and vamping: https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/Custom-Items

--I'd like to make an NPC shop or two that sells difficult to obtain items and cash shop items for very high amounts of Zeny (millions, hundreds of millions to a billion).

--Ultimately I'd like to make a custom job (or alter existing jobs) and it's progression, a mix of Knight and Crusader job paths.

I'd like to do this without having to bother the community too much with endless questions.

Thank you in advance! The above is something I've wanted to do for a very long time!

2 answers to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

To possibly answer one of my own questions and hopefully help someone else, I just found this. It has a section on Shop Creation. Please let me know if there is something else/better!

https://github.com/rathena/rathena/wiki/scripting

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  587

Try the doc folder.