Hi everyone!

Valkyriey

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

Hi! I'm brand spanking new here!

My goal here is to create a 100% offline server. I want my own copy of Ragnarok to play as sort of an RPG instead of an MMO for my own personal use. I'm not out to make an online server, nor make any money what so ever. I've always wanted my own world and that's it for a very long time! I'd like to make some minor changes such as adding a shop or two with gear that is difficult to get or is cash shop items only with appropriately high zeny prices. I'd possibly like to resurrect some extinct/removed gear such as Lord Kaho Horns and the Celebration Rings. I'd also like to change drop rates and have auto looting. Ultimately I'd love to make a custom job progression that is a mix of the Knight jobs and Crusader jobs. As far as I have seen and understand, this all looks to be 100% possible! Please correct me if I am wrong! I have not downloaded anything just yet, but it looks like I'll be using Renzadic's guide.....

Thanks for having me here!

Valkyriey

Edited by Valkyriey

• Group:  Developer
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  587

Those changes you mentioned are possible and pretty simple. Oh, and welcome!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

13 minutes ago, Secrets said:

Those changes you mentioned are possible and pretty simple. Oh, and welcome!

Thank you! The easier, the better! This is my first time trying anything like this. I've been looking around and reading quite a bit. This may prove to be difficult for me. Are there guides on how to do the above customizations as well as creating other types of gear? I don't wish to be a burden on the community as ask a question every 12.5 seconds. 

Edited by Valkyriey