Kafra Shop

doctrine

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  14

Hi all source gurus.

I am currently working on setting up a kafra shop and it seems to be really buggy - or then I am just missing something major, which I pretty much doubt as there are basically just three columns in the database for the items: tab, item_id and price.

I have added some very basic items to the shop. about half of the items are unknown items (dem apples) and items are also on wrong tabs, and the prices are incorrect. on this example (pics), there should be red, orange, yellow and white potions, priced 2p, 4p, 8p and 15p respectively. When I buy the 0p unknown item, I get a red potion and 2p are deducted from my points.

I know for a fact that the tabs and the items are correct in the database, I have a web interface that reads the exact same database and it shows everything correctly. This is so messed up that I don't even know if I managed to explain everything (I'm not even going to the fact that the item desc txt files are off too...)

Anyway, I didn't notice any bug reports of Kafra Shop, so I'm thinking that it's either completely unfinished and not even supposed to work yet, or then the problem is on my end.  I would like to know which core files and where handle the shop so I could start looking for the cause of the problem.

kafrashop_bugs.jpg

kafrashop_bugs2.jpg

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  14

Found a solution. It was the costume preview patch.