Problem with client 2020-04-01bRagexe

Valcars

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60

Hello everyone and I haven't created a server with rAthena for a long time and after many years I decided to recreate a small private server .... But I have a problem and I hope it is not serious .... in practice I installed rAthena perfectly following this guide https://rathena.org/board/topic/111830-tutorial-video-edition-how-to-setup-rathena-and-run-ragnarok-updated-2018-7-28/

With the 2015 client it works perfectly and I have no problem, while if I want to use the 2020-04-01b client when I try to enter the server when I press on the char and it loads the first loading screen then it closes suddenly without give me error ..... I don't know if I was clear unfortunately my english is a bit bad xD ...... For the 2020 client I followed this guide https://rathena.org/board/topic/126859-guide-setting-up-2020-client-adding-customs-items/

I hope someone can help me .....

================ EDIT =====================

I saw that I close the client in the maps prontera, izlude etc .... in some maps I can log in ..... I hope to be able to solve

Edited by Valcars

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  60

I solved sorry for the useless post ...