Jump to content
  • 0
Pelo

link patch with client

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

i understand that to connect patcher with client i need to put name of client on config only is that right ?

1 hour ago, Easycore said:

This does helps you. Read carefully.

 

Edited by Pelo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, Pelo said:

i understand that to connect patcher with client i need to put name of client on config only is that right ?

 

Put the name of yor client EXE in this area ->>>> ClientEXE='Your RO.exe'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, chatterboy said:

Put the name of yor client EXE in this area ->>>> ClientEXE='Your RO.exe'

that what i do but its not start 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, chatterboy said:

version of your thor? i have that before also bug issue in new thor version.. Try the different version

2.6.4.8 that is mine , can you give me link for another version ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, chatterboy said:

version of your thor? i have that before also bug issue in new thor version.. Try the different version

ty its work will when i change version

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.