i've got scammed by pinoy dev

piches48

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2

start and used his service smoothly but after 2days ago, when i had ordering pokemon pets ,and pay him.  i got scammed , he did close his facebook and  ucking gone.  my bad, that i trust someone easily, i got lesson big times. don't trust anyone that you have never known personally espcially with the money. 

his facebook is jerome mapaqchuckie.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241

1 hour ago, piches48 said:

start and used his service smoothly but after 2days ago, when i had ordering pokemon pets ,and pay him.  i got scammed , he did close his facebook and  ucking gone.  my bad, that i trust someone easily, i got lesson big times. don't trust anyone that you have never known personally espcially with the money. 

Before having someone's service please always consider checking credibility. It's sad that a Filipino Developer would do that. But a developer and downloader is different. If you're really a developer you wouldn't do that kind of thing because it's your credibility that's in line. Nevertheless I look forward that you'll get a credible one next time! Just my two cent. Sending love from Filipino Developers ?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

1 hour ago, piches48 said:

It is sad to read this thread . I really dont know why you all want a different service instead browsing on rathena trusted 3rd Party Service .

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  292

1 hour ago, Poring King said:

It is sad to read this thread . I really dont know why you all want a different service instead browsing on rathena trusted 3rd Party Service .

Agreed! rAthena have trusted 3rd Party Service. You can check it here: https://rathena.org/thirdpartyservices/

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  0

I agree with Ronald. Online interaction is like buying on eBay. You almost always have to make sure they're credible.

Edited by Myrick
  • 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  103

On 7/26/2021 at 8:01 AM, piches48 said:

I looked for it in fb and apparently I block you. I hope you can get back what you invested always try to pay with PayPal when they are people who are not yet trusted

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3123

Ideally, anyone wishing to hire someone to do something in exchange for money should only be using the members listed on https://rathena.org/board/thirdpartyservices/ - as this is a list of people that I keep a close eye on. It's difficult to get listed on that page for a reason. If the person you're hiring isn't on that list, then it's a valuable (and sometimes expensive) lesson for you to learn.