Release: Ganbantein and Land Protector Old Behavior

BeWan

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  398

Ganbantein and Land Protector Old Behavior

Sample Video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsVErqmxK-JADKQbMwbTgM_8Vv49LgIa/view?usp=sharing

Report all error/bugs in the forum post not in the PM for faster fix, Thanks!

By downloading this file, you agree with my Terms of Service:

• You are not allowed remove my signature from any of the included files.
• You are not allowed claim my work as yours.
• I can give you support, but please, do not message me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/25/2021
  • Category
  • Video
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vsVErqmxK-JADKQbMwbTgM_8Vv49LgIa/view?usp=sharing
  • Content Author
    BeWan

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  241

All test below was done when an AoE Skill (SG, MS) is casted on the Land Protector.

Fixed by script
- Own Land Protector when removed by your own Violent Gale, Deluge, or Volcano. Magic now will hit you
- Own Land Protector when removed by Ganbantein. Magic now will hit you

Not yet fixed by script
- Own Land Protector (Defensive) when removed by another players Land Protector (Offensive). Magic will still not hit you.  - Not fixed by script

What I noticed here: When the Offensive Land Protector (by other player) is casted on top of another Land Protector, the AoE skills casted prior to that Land Protector also gets removed. this does not happen on your fix when the own player cancels his Land protector or either a Ganbantein is casted on the Land Protector.

One simple way to check it is to turn on your effects, and when the Offensive Land Protector is casted, the animation of either Storm Gust and Meteor Storm will stop, unlike on the other two, the animation still continues even when the Land Protector gets turned off, or Ganbantein creates a hole on the Land Protector and the player now gets hit.

Another issue to be fixed just tested.

After the applied diff, Ganbantein now removes Traps and Songs casted by Bard and Dancer Class.

Ganbantein should only remove Land Protector.

• 4 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  23

On 6/18/2021 at 3:09 AM, Almond Snicker said:

All test below was done when an AoE Skill (SG, MS) is casted on the Land Protector.

Fixed by script
- Own Land Protector when removed by your own Violent Gale, Deluge, or Volcano. Magic now will hit you
- Own Land Protector when removed by Ganbantein. Magic now will hit you

Not yet fixed by script
- Own Land Protector (Defensive) when removed by another players Land Protector (Offensive). Magic will still not hit you.  - Not fixed by script

What I noticed here: When the Offensive Land Protector (by other player) is casted on top of another Land Protector, the AoE skills casted prior to that Land Protector also gets removed. this does not happen on your fix when the own player cancels his Land protector or either a Ganbantein is casted on the Land Protector.

One simple way to check it is to turn on your effects, and when the Offensive Land Protector is casted, the animation of either Storm Gust and Meteor Storm will stop, unlike on the other two, the animation still continues even when the Land Protector gets turned off, or Ganbantein creates a hole on the Land Protector and the player now gets hit.

"Own Land Protector (Defensive) when removed by another players Land Protector (Offensive). Magic will still not hit you.  - Not fixed by script" 

Will this be fixed? 

15 hours ago, pandabro said:

"Own Land Protector (Defensive) when removed by another players Land Protector (Offensive). Magic will still not hit you.  - Not fixed by script" 

Will this be fixed? 

He already messaged me and it is out of the scope of Ganbantein + Land Protector. So, it will not be fixed on this diff.

Addition, he mentioned to do another paid diff on that one, but no timeline yet on when it'll be released.

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  398

@pandabro and @Almond Snicker please check your inbox for diff update.

• 5 months later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4

Good day everyone! Can anyone send me the old behavior of LP for 2018 client please? Thank you in advance!