Pre-Renewal Client

DorekoNeko

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31

Hello there.

I was wondering where can I find a PRE-Renewal client. The ones I can find right now have a lot of menues from the newer Ragnarok that I don't recognize (Cash, Booking, Battlegrounds, etc...).

I tried with kRO_FullClient_20210406 and I see icons instead of the old buttons. Also tried with kRO_FullClient_20180813 and I see the menu buttons but they still have those things I don't recognize like Cash, Booking, etc...

Also... can anyone tell me if I can use a 2015-11-04aRagexe with a lower version of the game? (PRE version)

5 answers to this question

Oh. Thank you.

I've spent the whole day searching for a kRO client for episode 12 and can't find anything. Does anyone know where can I find something? Or where can I search at least?

According to this link: https://ragnarok.fandom.com/wiki/Episode_Updates_(RO)#Ragnarok_Online:_Zero

The client should be Episode 12, or release date before 2008 June 25, which is the release date of ASH VACUUM, Encounter with the uknown and El Dicastes (episodes 13.1, 13.2, 13.3). According to my research in episode 13+ there's third classes and its the renewal stuff...

Thanks again.

Edit: Nevermind. I just found the client in hostporing.com. I don't know if I can put a link here, so if anyone is interested please let me know and I'll send a PM or something.

Edit 2: I suspect it has a virus or something, since it is a binary and links to PRE and Renewal can be found with the same exact date. I will try to run it and scan it inside a virtual machine and will make an update here.

Nevermind. I can't find any client from pre-renewal dates. The one I found was fake.

Edited by DorekoNeko

• Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  120

On 4/17/2021 at 3:43 PM, DorekoNeko said:

Hello there.

I was wondering where can I find a PRE-Renewal client. The ones I can find right now have a lot of menues from the newer Ragnarok that I don't recognize (Cash, Booking, Battlegrounds, etc...).

I tried with kRO_FullClient_20210406 and I see icons instead of the old buttons. Also tried with kRO_FullClient_20180813 and I see the menu buttons but they still have those things I don't recognize like Cash, Booking, etc...

Also... can anyone tell me if I can use a 2015-11-04aRagexe with a lower version of the game? (PRE version)

if you dont want to see New buttons you can just diff it?

I used the options to hide the ones I don't want. But the ones I do want have an updated icon instead of the old button style.

Anyways. It doesn't matter really.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  20

You can find all the clients here:

http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/

I recommend you to use 2010-07-30aRagexeRE for pre-renewal servers.

On 4/28/2021 at 11:35 PM, Caspian said:

You can find all the clients here:

http://nemo.herc.ws/downloads/

I recommend you to use 2010-07-30aRagexeRE for pre-renewal servers.

Thank you very much sir.

Well. It doesn't work with kRO client 20210406, 20180813, 201204 or even 200806.

I am actually having a very hard time trying to match a kRO client with a working or seemingly working exe. I've tried tens of Nemo clients and all the main/sakray kRO clients.

I have no clue of what's happening right now. Lots of years without playing Ragnarok I gues...