Quests, Games: Quest Point System

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  159

Quest Point System

[PT-BR]

O sistema consiste em da 1 quest/missão ao player, o jogador que a fizer ganhará 1 Ponto de Quest, esses pontos o player porá usar para trocar por custons ou algo de seu interesse, as quest são sorteadas de forma aleatória dentre as dificuldades, e os Admins/GMs podem adicionar itens de quest in-game assim como podem editar também.

Obs:  Mais em baixo deixarei uns videos relacionado ao sistema, o script tem algumas alterações se comparado com os videos mas nada de mais.

Obs2: Caso alguém encontre algum bug ou queira da sugestões fique a vontade, farei assim que puder.

[ENG]

The system consists of 1 quest to the player, the player who makes it complete earn 1 Quest Point, and these points you can use to exchange for custom or something of interest to you, the quests are random, and the Admins / GMs can add quest items in-game like this you can edit too.

Note: Below I will leave some videos related to the system, the script has some changes compared to the videos but nothing major.

Note2: The translation is not very good, but I believe can understand it, you can make suggestions for me to make the improvement.

Videos:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  67

Thank you for this, just a suggestion maybe its good if you add a client side modification for ongoing quest so that players can monitor how many item left needed to collect.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  159

1 hour ago, AsurielRO said:

Thank you for this, just a suggestion maybe its good if you add a client side modification for ongoing quest so that players can monitor how many item left needed to collect.

It would be interesting, but would need a src mod to count when the player simply brought or took the item in storage, in a simple way it would only work when killing mobs.
but if i add a @quest command to show the information in the chat?

if I'm not mistaken there is a src mod that calls an event every time an item goes to the inventory.

• 10 months later...

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  89

how do i make the player be able to do it only once a day on pc

Edited by powkda