cmsm94

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  170

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with this script.

If player completed NPC quest, he/she cannot do it over again but needs to continue to the next NPC quest. Players will be rewarded when they completed the quest. This quest works as a chain it requires you to complete the previous npc quest or else it won't activate. For example :

Player talks to NPC A

NPC : Oh Hello Adventure, it seems you've reached the minimum base level of 20. I've a quest for you, please bring me 1 jellopy, 1 orange_juice and 1 fluff. I will reward you 20 Red potion, 1 Battle Manual and 1 thanatos_card and 100k Base experience and 100k job experience.

Player : Accept the quest

So what happen next after player completed this quest? They can't do it again, however this NPC will recommend to do the next NPC B quest.

Players then talk to NPC B

NPC : It seems you've completed NPC A quest, good job. Now we can proceed to NPC B quest. If you didn't complete NPC A quest, I can't let you proceed with NPC B quest. You don't need any base level requirements for this quest. The only requirements are to complete NPC A quest.

NPC : Oh hello  adventure, here is my quest for you. Please Hunt 10 porings, 20 drops and 15 febre. I will reward you 20 Red potion, 1 Battle Manual and 1 thanatos_card and 100k Base experience and 100k job experience.

Player : Accept the quest

So what will happen after player completed NPC B quest, he cannot do NPC A and B quest anymore. He needs to proceed to NPC C quest. If players talk to NPC A or B, it will ask to talk to NPC C now.

Player then talk to NPC C

NPC : Good job! you've completed NPC A and B quest. Now we can proceed to my quest. There is no base level requirement, the only requirement is completing NPC A and B.

NPC : Oh hello adventure, here is my quest for you. Please hunt 5 dokebi, 5 ninetails, 1 angeling and bring me 5 jellopy, 10 fluff, 15 garlet and 100k zeny. I will reward you 20 Red potion, 1 Battle Manual and 1 thanatos_card and 100k Base experience and 100k job experience and 1million zeny

So what happen after player completed NPC C quest, he cannot do NPC A, B, C quest anymore. He will proceed to NPC D quest. If the player talks to NPC A B or C again, the npc will ask to proceed to NPC D because they do not provide any quest any more.

Humble thank you!

Edited by cmsm94

3 answers to this question

• Group:  Forum Moderator
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  832

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  170

Problem solve!