Jump to content
  • 0

How to set 100% drop rate on MvP Drops


kalabasa

Question


  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478
  • Reputation:   14
  • Joined:  11/30/17
  • Last Seen:  

i already set everything to drop at 100% on equipments on my drops.conf

// The rate at which equipment is dropped.
item_rate_equip: 1000000
item_rate_equip_boss: 1000000
item_rate_equip_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_equip_min: 1
item_drop_equip_max: 10000

but it seems its not affected by the settings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  477
  • Reputation:   269
  • Joined:  06/13/17
  • Last Seen:  

9 hours ago, kalabasa said:

you mean on src thing right? not on database edit

so i just took a look at the source and it seems there's already a config for it

conf/battle/drops.conf
item_drop_mvp_mode: 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  314
  • Reputation:   51
  • Joined:  10/30/12
  • Last Seen:  

Normal mvp item drop is 1x = 100 = 0.01%

item_rate_equip_mvp: 100

So, for 100% drop:

item_rate_equip_mvp: 1000000

 

After edit, please do @reloadbattleconf in-game using your GM account OR restart your server.

Edited by mrfizi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478
  • Reputation:   14
  • Joined:  11/30/17
  • Last Seen:  

48 minutes ago, kalabasa said:

i already set everything to drop at 100% on equipments on my drops.conf

// The rate at which equipment is dropped.
item_rate_equip: 1000000
item_rate_equip_boss: 1000000
item_rate_equip_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_equip_min: 1
item_drop_equip_max: 10000

but it seems its not affected by the settings

i already set it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478
  • Reputation:   14
  • Joined:  11/30/17
  • Last Seen:  

15 minutes ago, mrfizi said:

Normal mvp item drop is 1x = 100 = 0.01%


item_rate_equip_mvp: 100

So, for 100% drop:


item_rate_equip_mvp: 1000000

 

After edit, please do @reloadbattleconf in-game using your GM account OR restart your server.

still the same im talking about this MvP drops just to be clear

Capture.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  314
  • Reputation:   51
  • Joined:  10/30/12
  • Last Seen:  

Here i changed all item drop by MVP include card to 100% drop.

// The rate the common items are dropped (Items that are in the ETC tab, besides card)
item_rate_common: 100
item_rate_common_boss: 100
item_rate_common_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_common_min: 1
item_drop_common_max: 10000

// The rate healing items are dropped (items that restore HP or SP)
item_rate_heal: 100
item_rate_heal_boss: 100
item_rate_heal_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_heal_min: 1
item_drop_heal_max: 10000

// The rate at which usable items (in the item tab) other then healing items are dropped.
item_rate_use: 100
item_rate_use_boss: 100
item_rate_use_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_use_min: 1
item_drop_use_max: 10000

// The rate at which equipment is dropped.
item_rate_equip: 100
item_rate_equip_boss: 100
item_rate_equip_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_equip_min: 1
item_drop_equip_max: 10000

// The rate at which cards are dropped
item_rate_card: 100
item_rate_card_boss: 100
item_rate_card_mvp: 1000000
item_drop_card_min: 1
item_drop_card_max: 10000

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  477
  • Reputation:   269
  • Joined:  06/13/17
  • Last Seen:  

12 minutes ago, kalabasa said:

still the same im talking about this MvP drops just to be clear

Capture.PNG

You can't make those 100% because the MVP Drops is random unless it's only 1 item.. it shows how much your chance on getting each item randomly.. if you want to get all then you need to source modify it

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

  • Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  478
  • Reputation:   14
  • Joined:  11/30/17
  • Last Seen:  

15 hours ago, Haruka Mayumi said:

You can't make those 100% because the MVP Drops is random unless it's only 1 item.. it shows how much your chance on getting each item randomly.. if you want to get all then you need to source modify it

you mean on src thing right? not on database edit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...