Sidy

FluxCP Error at Installation

Question

Hello guys, my name's Herbert.

So,

I search for days here but nothing to fix the problem I found.

I have a problem at install my first flux cp at my server.

>> I already activated " <?php if (defined('__ERROR__') && $showExceptions): true; ?> "

and I saw this : 

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 934

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1230

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1255

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1584

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1586

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Markdown_Parser has a deprecated constructor in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 215

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1934

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1970

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1970

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1998

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1998

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2017

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2018

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2122

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2134

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2134

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2145

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2146

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 2270

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; MarkdownExtra_Parser has a deprecated constructor in C:\xampp\htdocs\fluxcp\lib\markdown\markdown.php on line 1677

and I tried insert sql user name and password. (root or username of ragnarok sql that I use for ragnarok server? what's wrong?)

MY PHP version 7.4.13 and phpMyadmin 5.0.4

Why I every time see below ?

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try contacting an administrator: [email protected]

I want to put on my server with the CP, but I can't now....

Help me please.

01.jpg

02.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

07.jpg

Edited by Herbertsidy

3 answers to this question

Hi there. A good start would be to upload the Flux tables into your SQL database (located in data/schemas/charmapdb/ and logindb/). Not sure if that would fix the markdown error though but first things first.

19 minutes ago, Najara said:

Hi there. A good start would be to upload the Flux tables into your SQL database (located in data/schemas/charmapdb/ and logindb/). Not sure if that would fix the markdown error though but first things first.

I move all files to localhost/ragnarok and the error persists 😕

What now ?

These files are in the same SQL table of the RO server ?