Solicitation by Emistry Penalty

Poring King

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

Hey bro @Emistry tell me why you put this on my account ? . Its very clear on the post that i said "Sorry i want to help you with your concern but i already have this and its already on version 4" and i post my script header . By the way why you delete the post ? How it comes its solicitation and asking for paid ???

You can ask the person who post the trend if i pm he/she or he/she pm me.. or even the people who interested on my script ....

The thread that i get penalty
https://rathena.org/board/topic/126849-woe-reward-system/

asdasdasdasdasd.thumb.png.0344d3693dff8b8c9a2906ad2e35e395.png

• Group:  Forum Manager
  • Topic Count:  282
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3122

This could perhaps be a private PM - there's no reason for this thread to exist.

I can only assume from the below image that the text "its exclusive im still thinking if im gonna sell this or not" is to blame for the warning. There is the potential for moderators to view this as an invitation for other members to contact you regarding the purchase of your script. None of the staff have the ability to delete things - it's just hidden ? 

chrome_iSJVIxJ7a2.png

I'm on the fence with this.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  911

23 minutes ago, Akkarin said:

This could perhaps be a private PM - there's no reason for this thread to exist.

I can only assume from the below image that the text "its exclusive im still thinking if im gonna sell this or not" is to blame for the warning. There is the potential for moderators to view this as an invitation for other members to contact you regarding the purchase of your script. None of the staff have the ability to delete things - it's just hidden ? 

chrome_iSJVIxJ7a2.png

I'm on the fence with this.

Thx for the clarification!! i really appreciate it .

Well the title it say is solicitation or paid request that's why i stand my ground and ask if i really have a mistake.. Because you can't even contest the penalty its either you accept it or just accept it so you can continue using rAthena.. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Content Moderator
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1676

the only other warning is advertising , which is +3 points , the warning you got is a lighter version of advertising 

even if you didn't mean to , your reply does give a sign to (talk to me in PM if you are willing to pay) I am not saying you meant to do that ?

for deleting the post , most of the things that against the rule are hidden so it does not set an example for others to do the same

notice that the user didn't ask for "your script" he asked for a script with the discerption he provided , your reply would be valid and might not be against the rule if the user was asking for "Poring King's script"

Edited by sader1992