Open Beta Test Suggestion

LewL

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  84

Hello everyone i don't know if this is the right place to post this topic but if i'm in the wrong section please move it for me hehe ?

i want to ask suggestion about having an open beta test for my upcoming server.

what i have in mind is giving a non tradeable costume or maybe consumable supplies for all the Beta Test Players but the problem is i don't know how could i do it coz after Beta Test i will be wiping all characters, items etc etc...

how could i reward those players who join the beta test? i would appreciate any suggestion ?

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  911

Get all player register with in this date up to end of beta . Run sql or click and NPC with a code that will grant them a Item or its up to you how you do the tweek

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  84

10 minutes ago, Poring King said:

Get all player register with in this date up to end of beta . Run sql or click and NPC with a code that will grant them a Item or its up to you how you do the tweek

would you mind explain further about the "Run sql or click and NPC with a code that will grant them a Item".

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  911

I say that because you can grant all player a reward thru SQL or You can make a NPC and do some scripting like create npc ingame that will accept a reward from Beta test . Meaning if the account is register during beta they are allowed to get a reward from npc