Criatura Academy Warp Fix

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35

Whats up guys thought i should contribute some what and seeing its been years since ive been on the forums and dont know how to go about placing this in the right spot
i thought here was good enough until someone fills me in or moves it for me. This is an updated warp script for npc/re/cities/warps/izlude.txt for the Criatura Academy. This
fixes getting stuck warping from the first to second floor and also replaces all the warps for each room. Seeing i couldnt find a google fix i thought id create one! This is for the
newest criatura academy not the old. I will be also fixing the academy script as well in my next release to place the bulletin boards back where they should be and kafra npcs.

Hope this helps,
Sincerely Renzadic!

izlude.txt

Edited by Renzadic
Fixed warps coming out of swordsman room and taekwon.
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1

I was a bit surprised to find the vanilla warps were pointing in wrong directions. I am so happy that you took the time to fix them.

So thanks for the work, its a bit of a late response but I just reopened a server after being away for more then a decade.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35

On 4/14/2021 at 4:04 PM, SolidNL said:

I was a bit surprised to find the vanilla warps were pointing in wrong directions. I am so happy that you took the time to fix them.

So thanks for the work, its a bit of a late response but I just reopened a server after being away for more then a decade.

no problem man im just getting back on