Beware on this Scammer xxipbglng

Poring King

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

I just want to share this happen to me few days ago there is a newbie that ask for 3rd party services on me . Sad to say its my fellow blood "Filipino" i made 2 script for him after he get the script he never reply on me and block me... I know that i can't do anything for him but i hope he will get IP ban on our community.  He said he is using @Technoken services but suddenly he get so busy and that is the reason why he ask for my service ...

rAthena User: xxipbglng
https://rathena.org/board/profile/67626-xxipbglng/

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  128

what a shame, how can he manage a server and have a big responsibility and power. His server is xtremelethalro as I can see on his profile. This is the kind of people who tries to scam their own player for sure. That is why players doubt dev because of this.

server link: http://xtremelethalro.net/

Edited by Thanna20

9 minutes ago, Thanna20 said:

what a shame, how can he manage a server and have a big responsibility and power. His server is xtremelethalro as I can see on his profile. This is the kind of people who tries to scam their own player for sure. That is why players doubt dev because of this.

server link: http://xtremelethalro.net/

Its a lesson learn for me payment first before anything .. Now he reply on discord LOL

Edited by Poring King

• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505

@Poring KingI knew him. He's a good person and always pays on time. I was wondering why would he block you. I worked for him for like 3 months after his original dev left him. But I got so busy with my new business so I cant spare more time doing ro works. I will try to ping him and ask what happened.

54 minutes ago, Technoken said:

@Poring KingI knew him. He's a good person and always pays on time. I was wondering why would he block you. I worked for him for like 3 months after his original dev left him. But I got so busy with my new business so I cant spare more time doing ro works. I will try to ping him and ask what happened.

After 2 days he response now and im now waiting for the settlement for the payment . Those past 2 days he is online on discord so i feel like i get ignored and when i try to login on github to fix his NPC i don't have access anymore so what would you feel if you are on my position ... 

Case close i receive the payment after 7days ..