Doram Char issue on skills while pressing alt+s

Karthikeyan

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  55

I am facing issues in Doram chars. if i select alt+s, i get a sprite error. Screenshot attached.

After skipping the sprite error, if i increse the skill point, it keep on adding the skill ex:- I would have received only 1 job lvl but after I use the 1 job point again its keeps on incrementing infinitely.

Please help me with this issue else i hope its may be better to disable doram char creation.

image.png

Edited by Karthikeyan

9 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  911

2 hours ago, Karthikeyan said:

I am facing issues in Doram chars. if i select alt+s, i get a sprite error. Screenshit attached.

AFter skipping the sprite error, if i increse the skill point, it keep on adding the skill ex:- I would have received only 1 job lvl but after I use the 1 job point again its keeps on incrementing infinitely.

Please help me with this issue else i hope its may be better to disable doram char creation.

image.png

You are using outdated file so that mean you need to update everything

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Poring King said:

You are using outdated file so that mean you need to update everything

HI poring king,

How do I need to update, what should i update and from where?

I have all the files based on this post .

Could you help on making my files into latest.

Download patcher from nn.ai4rei.net get the pather kro re and prere copy or extract it to your RO folder then do the patch . 

Once its finish try to run if the error is still there then ask the forum to get 2018 lua files or simply copy the lua files inside data.grf

6 hours ago, Poring King said:

Download patcher from nn.ai4rei.net get the pather kro re and prere copy or extract it to your RO folder then do the patch . 

Once its finish try to run if the error is still there then ask the forum to get 2018 lua files or simply copy the lua files inside data.grf

Hi Poring King,

I already have those patches in my ro folder and its updated to the latest.

I fixed the issue dude. The change was in lua files skillsinfo, there are two skillviewtree files one has a date and one with out date. i removed the file which  dont have date in it and rename the file which had dat by removing the date alone. Ex skilltreeview 20183621.lub renamed to skilltreeview.lub and original file  without date skilltreeview.lub has been deleted. Now it works like charm.

Thanks for help poring. I am very much great full to you. I am planning to make server public but the only thing i think of is patcher.

Do we really need patcher? is it mandatory to have it or can we have it as such. I want your valuable feedbacks. on this

Edited by Karthikeyan

10 hours ago, Karthikeyan said:

Hi Poring King,

I already have those patches in my ro folder and its updated to the latest.

I fixed the issue dude. The change was in lua files skillsinfo, there are two skillviewtree files one has a date and one with out date. i removed the file which  dont have date in it and rename the file which had dat by removing the date alone. Ex skilltreeview 20183621.lub renamed to skilltreeview.lub and original file  without date skilltreeview.lub has been deleted. Now it works like charm.

Thanks for help poring. I am very much great full to you. I am planning to make server public but the only thing i think of is patcher.

Do we really need patcher? is it mandatory to have it or can we have it as such. I want your valuable feedbacks. on this

Well that is the reason why i ask you to get those patcher first . First thing first man if the error is still on that then copy the luafiles of the newly patch data.grf and add it to your custom server.grf

Ofcourse you will need the patcher so your client/player are keep updated from your files . So they will not encounter a item error because you have it thats why you are not getting a error how ever your player/client don't have it so it will cause them a error.. I hope you understand i have a bad english ^_^

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Poring King said:

Well that is the reason why i ask you to get those patcher first . First thing first man if the error is still on that then copy the luafiles of the newly patch data.grf and add it to your custom server.grf

Ofcourse you will need the patcher so your client/player are keep updated from your files . So they will not encounter a item error because you have it thats why you are not getting a error how ever your player/client don't have it so it will cause them a error.. I hope you understand i have a bad english ^_^

I really dont know how to set up the patcher process. I am struggling with it.

6 minutes ago, Karthikeyan said:

I really dont know how to set up the patcher process. I am struggling with it.

Just extract the file that you downloaded then paste it to your RO folder then do the patch simply run the .exe you downloaded

Just now, Poring King said:

Just extract the file that you downloaded then paste it to your RO folder then do the patch simply run the .exe you downloaded

HI Poring King

Its not  talking about the kro patcher or pre patcher, I am telling about the patcher in client scenario. Now i Have the exe file which directly starts the game, but unlike other server where they make the use patcher to patch first and then start the game. I have attached the screenshot of  another ro which uses patcher before starting the game. Hope i am not confusing you.

image.png

3 minutes ago, Karthikeyan said:

HI Poring King

Its not  talking about the kro patcher or pre patcher, I am telling about the patcher in client scenario. Now i Have the exe file which directly starts the game, but unlike other server where they make the use patcher to patch first and then start the game. I have attached the screenshot of  another ro which uses patcher before starting the game. Hope i am not confusing you.

image.png

Use Nemo-Master 2020 files and select disable 1rag1 type parameters
Untitled.thumb.png.bad85442387c54395f8e9e46fd68918f.png