Ragnahosting and it's service

Zenn Wahrheit

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

Hi. First of all i'm not quite sure if this is the correct section to put this. If it is not, please help me out with it moving it where it should be. Thanks in advance. ?

Now, i want to talk about my experience with RagnaHosting.

A friend and i decided to make a pre-renewal server with rAmod. We didn't find a decent rAmod. So we decided to purchase this Host, which provides a rAmod. (we paid 24 dls, which is not a lot, but it's money ), 10 dls for the rAmod emulator and 14 for the host itself.

It is supposed to be all set up within 10-20 minutes after paying it. So we waited.

Day 1 - Nothing but desperation. After 20 minutes, we used filezilla, just to realize that the rAmod wasn't even there. We were upset about that, but knowing these kind of things can happen. Nobody is perfect. (We made this ticket on their page so we can get support). SPOILER : 3 weeks later, and they haven't even respond to it like they should. (In day 3 i will explain why)

Day 2 - The same shit. We were so pissed off...

Day 3 - i woke up and i just went to see that not only the ramod wasn't there, but the page also wasn't set up.  So i raged and wrote to their facebook so we can get more chances to be supported... in the night, they told my friend that they finally put the rAmod. Seems like they forgot to do that or something like that. But here's the thing: We were so excited we went back to our pc to finally start working on this project, and guess what? 

1. Their rAmod it's so old, their compiler/starter didn't work on it. And here's my question... How dare you selling an emulator your compiler doesn't even apply with?. Not only that but i've seen some other comments on rAthena, of people asking him if their emulator was from 2015. (Our primary interest was that, as you can get rAmod with ease but old in some pages, you just need to google it). And please, correct me if i'm wrong, but... Exe's that are latest cannot work with an emulator that cannot support them. In this case they say their rAmod works with 2015-11-04. Is that possible when their rAmod is not even near to 2013?. Please correct me if i'm wrong on that . But the thing i really care is how they sold us something they don't support in the first place? (That's what they told us WAYYYYY AFTER BUYING IT) This is some bullshit!.

image.png.5a33e738c4e6634ce74a8f64826c5e0e.png

1. Man this is by far the lamest service we have received. Probably i shouldn't be talking like this. But man, please put yourself on our shoes. Remember i said i talked them on facebook, right?. They just opened the message and never respond.
  2. I also talked to him on rAthena in a private message. Guess what? the same!. Just read my message and that's it. He's still around this forum, it's not like he comes here every 2 years.

image.png.a099a9abf8728ce7974ba71cb70b6539.png

This guy probably had the same doubt as me (Refering to Point 1). If i'm not correct, please feel free to respond @Haruka Mayumi and i'll delete this part if you want me to.

Edit : I forgot to put this Screenshot.

image.thumb.png.ad425b9b49ba9cc5721a6e50079056f9.png

Please, don't be stupid as we were. Read before you even consider purchasing something. If we would had seen all this comments of how lame it's their service, we for sure wouldn't buy it.

Feel free to ask for proofs of what i'm saying.

Again, this is not fair, and i hope that you, @Conflicts respond as you should. Cause what i've been seeing is that you only respond when somebody make things like this, when they're tired and decide to make it public on this forum. And it's not correct. We want our service : Page working, rAmod compilable (that's not our problem you don't support it, you sold us it so you have to be responsible), and everything that we ordered working like it should. Otherwise we want our money back, cause we haven't been able to do something after 3 weeks. 

Edited by Zenn Wahrheit

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  90

Ragna Hosting is long time DEAD/hmm i heard a lot of issues back then around 2015+

You can ask @Tokei and @Nova

I'd suggest go with other reliable hosting like OVH or Digital Ocean.  "NO INSTANT-SETUP" 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  911

Ragna Hosting is already not included in rAthena 3rd party services why still purchasing that services . There is a reason why rAthena remove it ! Every year i always see this kind of problem -.- . You can purchase a damn legit hosting provider like OVH and the support is 24/7 instead of getting a pre-made server that will cost you a lot of trouble !

@Poring King @Royr yeah, that's something we need to do. This experience we had it's enough to still consider using another service like that.

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1529

Ramod are not mantained and supported by rAthena. So it didnt surprise me the files are quite old. I dont even know ramod are still updating/maintaned or not (for now).

Theres a lot of bad review though about the hosting that you post before this.

Try to make dispute for the payment if you can then.

@Chaos92 Like yeah, i know rAmod is not supported by rAthena anymore. But... if you're selling it, with an alredy set up service, and it doesn't work, (doesn't even compile) and then you tell me that YOU, the one who sold me your service, don't support the emulator you currently are selling on your service... what did you sell me then?.

I really hope this guy give us our money back. This is insane dude...

Edited by Zenn Wahrheit
  • 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  208

Ramod works client is 2010. if you want to work all other things just rip some parts lol. then apply it to latest. 

-You can add supports manually in 2010 to 2015. but expect a lot of bugs will appear.