Jump to content
  • 0
Forshaken

Client lag

Question

Sorry for a noob question, most of my players are lagging when they are many people on the same map. Can someone help me with this issue? Is this client or server side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
37 minutes ago, Forshaken said:

Sorry for a noob question, most of my players are lagging when they are many people on the same map. Can someone help me with this issue? Is this client or server side?

What client date you are using ?

and yea maybe on your script or server side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
40 minutes ago, shatowolf said:

What client date you are using ?

and yea maybe on your script or server side. 

20180621

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Forshaken said:

20180621

 

Ask your Host Provider 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Forshaken said:

Sorry for a noob question, most of my players are lagging when they are many people on the same map. Can someone help me with this issue? Is this client or server side?

I remember reading somewhere that it was an issue from that client and that @Functor has a solution for that with Gepard Shield.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/17/2020 at 12:20 AM, Mael said:

I remember reading somewhere that it was an issue from that client and that @Functor has a solution for that with Gepard Shield.

I already have the gepard but still problem is not solved

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 9/17/2020 at 12:02 AM, Poring King said:

Ask your Host Provider 

Is it possible that graphic is caused by VPS host?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.