Izlude BUG

NicoAFV1212

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  53

My problem is that the IZLUDE map is bug, I read many posts on the subject with very vague and little explanatory solutions. I would like someone to solve this problem for me clearly, since I am new and do not understand much about the subject. I am pre-renewal. I would like to know where to download the old izlude map and what to do with those files once I have them. If someone is very kind to answer me in detail, I would appreciate it

PD: I only have bad the map, the wards and the rest are fine. The cell movement is bad because I understand that it is configured with the new renewal izlude and my server is pre-renewal, so it gives an error

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  206

use WeemapCache and open your map_cache.dat, after that click FILE on weemapcache then select your izlude.gat, then save, after saving put your map_cache.dat to your trunk, then restart your server

PS. DOn't forget to put the izlude file also in your grf.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  206

50 minutes ago, NicoAFV1212 said:

My problem is that the IZLUDE map is bug, I read many posts on the subject with very vague and little explanatory solutions. I would like someone to solve this problem for me clearly, since I am new and do not understand much about the subject. I am pre-renewal. I would like to know where to download the old izlude map and what to do with those files once I have them. If someone is very kind to answer me in detail, I would appreciate it

PD: I only have bad the map, the wards and the rest are fine. The cell movement is bad because I understand that it is configured with the new renewal izlude and my server is pre-renewal, so it gives an error

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  53

I already have those files for a long time, the problem is that I don't know what to do with them

On 9/6/2020 at 12:36 PM, Takuyakii said:

use WeemapCache and open your map_cache.dat, after that click FILE on weemapcache then select your izlude.gat, then save, after saving put your map_cache.dat to your trunk, then restart your server

PS. DOn't forget to put the izlude file also in your grf.

Thanks !!! fixed the maps ?