rAmod Battlegrounds Enemy Cursor Issue

Metisma

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7

I know that rAmod battlegrounds is an independent feature and not supported by rAthena. However, I am hoping someone out there experience and resolved the following issue.

When eAmod Battlegrounds Mode is turned ON in the Battle.Conf file it makes players join a Blue or Red guild.

The problem is, players from opposing guilds don't have the "attack cursor/sword" appear all the time. Its kind of random whether it shows or not. 

Example: If there are 10 enemies, maybe 2-3 of them maybe be attack-able.. the rest will not be attackable unless /ns or shift is pressed. The problem with /ns is that it is annoying and causes unintended clicks sometimes.

If I leave screen and come back there is a chance that I would be able to attack an enemy I couldn't attack before. If I leave the screen again or use @refresh, its possible the attack cursor will be gone again, Its random.

Any ideas are welcomed. Willing to pay a good amount for anybody with a solution to this problem.

Edited by Metisma

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet