[BUG] Problem with Clown and Dancer Skills

MidnightSunset

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3

Hi everyone, I'm having some trouble with the skills for Clowns and Dancers on my server. Basically my players like to have a Dancer and a Clown in their save points playing Loki and Mystic Strings so they can kill MVPs with their Champs. However something is not right on my server, when they return from the MVP map to heal up and get buffs, they are inside the dancer+clown skill zone, and the skill is still in the time that is supposed to be playing for (3 minutes). By default, if they leave the area/zone where the skill is, then they have 20 seconds for the effect to continue on them. However, sometimes(not always), when they come back to healup + get the buffs, the effect of the "Mystic String" and "Loki" do not last for 20 seconds, but sometimes they last 5 seconds and sometimes they last nothing. Most of the times the skill stays on for 20 seconds, but just sometimes it does not work and what I've just described happens.

Hopefully I was able to present the problem okay, let me know if you need more info! Any help at this point is welcomed! I have tried so many things and the skills.db is exactly how is supposed to be. Thanks in advance ❤️

Edited by MidnightSunset

1 answer to this question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  112

So they get buffs and then go to a different map? Does this happen when they stay on the same map as the clown and gypsy?