Drop FPS using Gepard Shield - Client 2015.

Redao

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  29

Hello gentlemen, how are you?

So, currently on my Server I have Gepard 3.0 and Client 2015.

Right when Gepard is introduced, the client gets VERY heavy and brings insane loss of FPS, especially in WoE and Battlegrounds. Even using the command !Vsync (in a disabled way), it still has graphical lag

Is there anyone else with this problem?

This has already been posted here on several topics, but I found 2 that basically indicate what happens, check below:

I've been researching and really many servers have this problem and think it is a problem originated by the Host or changes in Source / Emulator, but it is not, do the test without the Gepard Shield and you will see an absurd improvement of your client and it will be much LIGHT.

We spent a few days without the Gepard Shield on our server and the difference is insane, take the test you may also have this problem!

I wonder if anyone knows how to solve this, so that my players can have a better experience within the game.

This problem is affecting my server a lot, we have several players online and it discourages the community a lot, I would love to have this problem solved.

Anyone who can answer, I will be grateful. Sorry for the English, it's not my forte, but I needed to get help.

@Functor Any answers on that? Can you help? Thank you.

Edited by Redao

2 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  351

9 hours ago, Redao said:

@Functor Any answers on that? Can you help? Thank you.

There can be many reasons for this problem. For example, the player's PC can be infected by software which spams by injecting the library file into the game process or some players can blame Gepard Shield in order to force the admin to remove it and use cheats without any problem(I even saw such cases).

As you can see in the second topic from your first post, the game client works even better with Gepad Shield. It fixes the code of 2017+ EXE versions.

As far as I understand, we talked on Skype about this yesterday and you received new files to test. So, it is better to continue our conversation on Skype. I rarely visit the forum due to lack of time.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  29

On 7/23/2020 at 12:37 PM, Functor said:

There can be many reasons for this problem. For example, the player's PC can be infected by software which spams by injecting the library file into the game process or some players can blame Gepard Shield in order to force the admin to remove it and use cheats without any problem(I even saw such cases).

As you can see in the second topic from your first post, the game client works even better with Gepad Shield. It fixes the code of 2017+ EXE versions.

As far as I understand, we talked on Skype about this yesterday and you received new files to test. So, it is better to continue our conversation on Skype. I rarely visit the forum due to lack of time.

Very sad, we are in a cul-de-sac, if we leave without Gepard Shield, we will have several cheats, if we leave with Gepard Shield, the lag is immense. What can we do to solve this problem? The server is large and is being slaughtered for this problem.

We installed gepard on the week and at WoE there were several complaints of graphic lag, something that would not have happened before without gepard. Even the removal of the gepard was made to do this test, if there would be lag. Very sad