map-server.exe - application error (0xc000007b) on VPS (OVH)

kevinyrchua

Question

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52

Hi Guys,

I tried searching through the forums and found few "fixes" tried them but didn't work. My rathena works perfectly through my local server, this only occurs through my VPS via OVH.

First issue is that I encounter missing msvcr110.dll, after fixing that by adding that DLL through my system32 and syswow64 (don't know if this is just a quick fix), but I solved that issue.

Now this is what I am trying to overcome.. maybe anyone here experiences the same issue or have tried and succeeded to fix them?

What I have done... I already tried reinstalling windows server from 2016 to 2019 both same issue, tried to uninstall all redistributable file from 2015-2019 and reinstalled a new one, still failed.

mapserver application error.PNG

3 answers to this question

• Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  267

Visual c++ redistrib. Download 2015 or 2019 edition.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  248

3 hours ago, kevinyrchua said:

Hi Guys,

I tried searching through the forums and found few "fixes" tried them but didn't work. My rathena works perfectly through my local server, this only occurs through my VPS via OVH.

First issue is that I encounter missing msvcr110.dll, after fixing that by adding that DLL through my system32 and syswow64 (don't know if this is just a quick fix), but I solved that issue.

Now this is what I am trying to overcome.. maybe anyone here experiences the same issue or have tried and succeeded to fix them?

What I have done... I already tried reinstalling windows server from 2016 to 2019 both same issue, tried to uninstall all redistributable file from 2015-2019 and reinstalled a new one, still failed.

mapserver application error.PNG

i recommended : linux - centos or debian. much stable.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  52

8 hours ago, Foob said:

Visual c++ redistrib. Download 2015 or 2019 edition.

Hi, thank you for the response, I already have this on my vps, would there be another redistrib needed?

image.png.85ae0c3986b5edc55383eb7ccae8990e.png

7 hours ago, shatowolf said:

i recommended : linux - centos or debian. much stable.

Yea, I was planning on, but this is the most easiest for me as of the moment, which do you prefer among the three thats not that complicated and nearer to the installation with windows?